Windows 10: In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store

Discus and support In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re having issues with your in-app purchases on the Windows platform, know that you are not alone. Developers and users alike are complaining... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store

Read more: In-app purchases are broken on all versions of Windows right now

:)

Brink, Dec 22, 2015

2. In app purchases with the new store.

Hi AnubhavChaudhary,

Thank you for your post regarding Windows Phone Store.

Due to the Store migration from WindowsPhone.com to Microsoft.com, there might be some features missing or unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience you have been experiencing.

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Dec 22, 2015
  3. In app purchases with the new store.

I have a lumia 820 running 10.0.10166.0 (Build 10166). I had bought the back when i was running windows phone 8.1, but after joining the preview, the app said that I need to buy it again. It was not recognizing my previous purchase (even though the purchase
    showed in my payment options).

Thanks to Microsoft the issue has been fixed. I was given a refund to buy the app again from the store, after which the app started working again.

So I wanted to confirm whether the in app purchases on the new store is in the final stage or still in development.

Thanks

AnubhavChaudhary, Dec 22, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

1. In-app purchases currently broken in the Windows Store - Similar Threads - app purchases currently

2. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  3. In-App Purchase not connecting to store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In-App Purchase not connecting to store: Hello,I am playing Forza Horizon 3 and I cannot connect to the store. Every time I try to purchase something a pop-up comes up with the windows store trying to connect, which it needs my pin to sign in. After I input this, an error code comes up which I will post below....
  4. Microsoft store apps broken

Microsoft store apps broken: so i've been having a problem with the microsoft store where multiple microsoft apps won't update or install, i've got the error code 0x80070057. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-broken/2d422ac1-9465-4dc8-b6d1-d027aa09f357
  5. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  6. Windows store and apps totally broken

Windows store and apps totally broken: Hi all, I'm writing because i've a problem with windows store and all the windows apps. One day all my windows apps stopped working, crashing on launch, so I tried to restore them from the "app properties" page, and they started working again for a while, but after 1 2 days...
  7. Windows store apps purchase refunds

Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  8. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app: Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed. It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but...
  9. Store app broken

Store app broken: The latest Updates, KB3074679 & KB3074686, seem to have broken the Store app, opens only to the initial screen with the swirling dots then immediately closes after about half the dots being visible. Can't update the Store if it doesn't open. Link to report to Microsoft also...
  10. Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing

Windows Store and Apps Broken/Missing: So, a few weeks ago, I started playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Steam and every time I would exit the game my volume icon and my start button became unclickable. I searched the web for a solution and found a PowerShell solution. It worked, but it only fixed the problem...