Windows 10: In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro

Discus and support In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this week, I noted that the only way a Windows 10 Cloud edition would make sense is if it could be upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Today, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro

Read more: In-Box Documentation Confirms that Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro - Thurrott.com

:)

Brink, Feb 3, 2017

2. Windows 7 Pro to 10 upgrade problem

When I upgraded last year to Windows 10, I was running a properly licensed version of 7 pro. However, the upgrade only installed 10 Home and not pro.

Shouldn't it have installed the same level and how can I confirm my 7pro previous version and how can I upgrade (if pro version's confirmed) without incurring a $99 charge?

RobertEJordan, Feb 3, 2017
  3. BGSK Win User
    Missing contacts, email, and calendar items after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile

I also had the problem of no access to contacts etc. after Windows Phone 10 upgrade.

I can confirm that for me the problem was solved by doing the following:

1) Use the Backup facility to save your documents and settings to the Microsoft Cloud.

2) Reset the phone and when prompted restore the backed up files.

The phone now works fine with all my previous settings. It took about half an hour. Hope this helps.

BGSK, Feb 3, 2017
  4. In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro

Very Interesting stuff. Thanks for the link.

alphanumeric, Feb 4, 2017
Thema:

In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro

1. In-Box Documentation Confirms Windows 10 Cloud Can Be Upgraded to Pro - Similar Threads - Box Documentation Confirms

2. Can we upgrade a Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we upgrade a Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro?: We are still running Windows 7 Pro on a desktop. Can we update this to Windows 10 Pro?What is the best way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-upgrade-a-windows-7-pro-to-windows-10-pro/7c957c1f-786d-4930-9d6c-9db165ae3b23
  3. Can any "Yes/Cancel confirmation boxes" be set to Yes-only in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can any "Yes/Cancel confirmation boxes" be set to Yes-only in Windows 10?: I recently had a bad system crash and had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2, OS build: 19042.804. It has proven to be a different experience than my crashed version which was always kept up-to-date, and I'm having to restore my old system anew. Here's my question....
  4. Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade: Reports have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on Cloud PC, a new service that will allow users to access desktop apps from any device within minutes. Windows 10 Cloud PC is expected to drop sometime between March and June 2021, and new exciting details...
  5. Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Leak confirms Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard is set for a new upgrade: A new feature in the forthcoming Microsoft update could help you access your Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard from anywhere as long as you have got an Android phone. Microsoft is working on a new feature that will allow users to copy-paste text and images between a phone and PC....
  6. Sync document files to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync document files to the Cloud: I just purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and and in the process of transferring documents to the new pc. I have the all the files I want under the document file and have copied them to the one drive on the new pc.. However, I can't get them to sync. The copies that are...
  7. Upgrading to Windows 10 PRO from Windows 10 Home BOX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Windows 10 PRO from Windows 10 Home BOX: Recently I decided I need to upgrade to Windows 10 PRO. It seems that easiest way to do it is through Microsoft Store, but I wasn't able to find some answers. 1. Price of the upgrade itself isn't that much smaller than new copy of Windows 10 PRO, however I assume that...
  8. Hyperlink with a confirmation message box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlink with a confirmation message box: I just upgraded my Windows into Windows 10. But the hyperlink now can be access with just one click. I want it just like the old Microsoft Outlook, where it will be ask for confirmation first whether you want to open the link or not. Please your suggestion....
  9. Looking for documentation that Windows 10 Pro upgrade is allowed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for documentation that Windows 10 Pro upgrade is allowed by Microsoft: Hello, With regard to upgrading any Windows 7 machines to Windows 10 before the end of support, obviously the free upgrade has been gone for some time now. However, I have read online and experienced personally that any Windows 7 Pro computer can be upgraded to Windows 10...
  10. Documentation for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Documentation for Windows 10 Pro: Is there any documentation for Windows 10 Pro? I am trying to dual boot Windows 10 Pro and Linux Mint, unfortunately all searches return for Windows 10. Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 are totally different. Can anyone help me out?...