Windows 10: In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website?

Discus and support In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In forums I occasionally want to post a link to a particular page in a website built with frames pages. Back when I used Firefox, I could right click... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RknRusty, Mar 18, 2016.

1. RknRusty Win User

In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website?

In forums I occasionally want to post a link to a particular page in a website built with frames pages. Back when I used Firefox, I could right click on the page and choose something like "Open frame in new tab". Then I could copy the URL and post it so someone could click straight to that page. But with chrome I haven't figured out how to do that. Anyone have an idea if it can be done.

For example, to buy model airplane engine fuel, I go to sigmfg.com. Then I have to navigate about 5 clicks to their page for fuel. But the URL in the address bar never changes as I navigate through the pages to get where I want to go. If I want to show someone on a forum what kind of fuel to buy, I have to give them detailed instructions as to what links in the left nav column to click to get there. It's a pain in the axx. But it's the one thing that was simple with Firefox, and I believe Opera did it too. I'm a chrome convert now.

Thanks,
    Rusty

:)

RknRusty, Mar 18, 2016
  2. mariaincc Win User

How to delete a particular number call history in windows 7.8 phone

This was helpful, thank you.

mariaincc, Mar 18, 2016
  3. How to delete a particular number call history in windows 7.8 phone

The call log should allow for selective deleting (in addition to the individual and the select all delete). Also, rather than ten times on the call log for an individual called ten times, a colla[sible or expandable summary indicating one-line entery for
    the such name called multiple times is much desired. I abandonned my Nokia 1530 after a day of use because of lack of these feautures as its a waste of time without this simple improvement suggestions. So, please update your software and push it to use to
    install for these features to be included soon

BanjiOlajide, Mar 18, 2016
Thema:

In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website?

1. In Chrome, how to link to a particular page in a frames website? - Similar Threads - Chrome link particular

2. How to remove website link on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove website link on desktop: I have a website link that is on my desktop and I can't get it off...How can I get this off??? I've tried just about everything and nothing is working. I use the latest version of Firefox and peeked into the Registry Edit to see if there was something there but I found...
  3. How to remove website link on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove website link on desktop: I have a website link that is on my desktop and I can't get it off...How can I get this off??? I've tried just about everything and nothing is working. I use the latest version of Firefox and peeked into the Registry Edit to see if there was something there but I found...
  4. Chrome Opens a new tab links to suspicious website, is this a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Opens a new tab links to suspicious website, is this a virus?: Hello, chrome keeps randomly opening new tabs to the link: s1.toupdate15.com, I figured it is some kind of a virus or a software that I have to uninstall off my conputer but I don’t know how to locate it and permanently delete it. [Original Title: Virus??]...
  5. Cant access to a particular website and webmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access to a particular website and webmail: Would you advise why I cant access to a particular website and to the webmail of same server? others can access but I cant either from laptop or from my mobile. I am using mobile data and use hotspot to connect my laptop. from both in laptop and mobile, I cant access to my...
  6. Use Developer Tools to clear Site Data for a particular website in Chrome or Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Use Developer Tools to clear Site Data for a particular website in Chrome or Edge: [ATTACH]At times, you may need to clear the site data for a particular site. If so, you can use the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge […] This article Use Developer Tools to clear Site Data for a particular website in Chrome or Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  8. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  9. How to save websites in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    How to save websites in Chrome: I've recently been having a lot of issues w/MS Edge and Firefox, in fact Edge became unusable for reasons I won't go in to here. A computer tech friend swears by Chrome, so I downloaded it and clicked on the "Import from Firefox button" and there they were. It seems very...
  10. Unable to access a particular website

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to access a particular website: Hi to all I am having an issue and need some help please. Earlier today I was given admin access to a website to assist with some forums there. I was told to enter my username and a password (given by site for admin access ) then enter my normal user/password details. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. طیاره نوکیا1530