Windows 10: In CMD Network drive not available in W10

Discus and support In CMD Network drive not available in W10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If there is a network drive R: created using windows explorer, this drive is not available in CMD. Which policy (I think) is responsible for this? 84583 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gpglang, May 15, 2017.

1. gpglang Win User

In CMD Network drive not available in W10

If there is a network drive R: created using windows explorer, this drive is not available in CMD.
    Which policy (I think) is responsible for this?

:)

gpglang, May 15, 2017

2. march update caused messaging bugs

I just updated my LG Quantum with the march update and now every time someone sends me a text, or I try to send a new text to a person I already have a conversation with, it will open a new tab with their name creating multiple conversations in the messaging
    tab with the same person. This seems to happen when its been a few hours or a day since I've messaged this person.

Does anyone else seem to be experiencing this problem? It is incredibly annoying and I hope I don't have to wait for the "fall" update for this to stop.

drive in, drive out, May 15, 2017
  3. Facebook app has stopped working? Crashes?

Same. US. LG Quantum.

drive in, drive out, May 15, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

There is not a policy regarding mapped drives in the Command Window. C:/ net use has always been the way to see smb/cifs drives along with the real hard drive partitions with drive letters.

bro67, May 16, 2017
Thema:

1. In CMD Network drive not available in W10 - Similar Threads - CMD Network drive

2. Wifi not working, but cmd shows available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working, but cmd shows available networks: The Wi-Fi in my laptop isn't working: the Wi-Fi icon in the Taskbar is gone, and there aren't any available networks show when I open Network Status, but when I run "netsh wlan show networks" in cmd, I can see all the available networks. I'd really appreciate it if someone...
  3. Wifi not working, but cmd shows available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working, but cmd shows available networks: The Wi-Fi in my laptop isn't working: the Wi-Fi icon in the Taskbar is gone, and there aren't any available networks show when I open Network Status, but when I run "netsh wlan show networks" in cmd, I can see all the available networks. I'd really appreciate it if someone...
  4. Wifi not working, but cmd shows available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Available Network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Available Network: My WiFi on my Windows 10 PC unexpectedly stopped working. It isn't displaying any of the network's content. Its acts are out of the ordinary. Despite the fact that my WiFi is visible on my mobile and is fully functional. However, I use an external modem for WiFi. It's fine...
  6. Map network drive using cmd

Map network drive using cmd: Hi! The command for folder mapping in cmd is the following: net use Y: \\Hostname\Share and it worked The command for mapping drive D in cmd is the following: net use Y: \\Hostname\D$ and it does not work Do you know why ? 172943
  7. Powershell and cmd no network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Powershell and cmd no network: I got my windows from school try to install choco package manager or adding the repo to power shell . non are working as its saying that there is no internet on both cmd and powershell tried ping and curl its the same. But my browser and other apps have great network . Is...
  8. network share w10 Pro to W10 pro works on gui but not from cmd line

network share w10 Pro to W10 pro works on gui but not from cmd line: PC 1 is Windows 10 Pro 1809. On it we have set up a user called Corey. This is the PC with the shares PC 2 is Windows 10 Pro 1809. This is the client PC, it's user name is Corey. On PC 2 we have set up a Windows credential with user name Corey, a password and the network...
  9. Network drive not available after login with PIN

Network drive not available after login with PIN: Hi there, I would like to connect to a network drive on login. When I log in by using the password, everything works fine and the network drive is available immediately. When I login by using the fingerprint or the PIN, the network drive is not available. How can I...
  10. Cannot mount network drives - drive letters not available

Cannot mount network drives - drive letters not available: Hi I have a strange problem. I have some harddrives on a "server" computer in my homenetwork running win 7. From my "client" running windows 10 I am mounting these drives using psexec \\server -u username -p password -d net share F=F:\ /GRANT:user,Full...