Windows 10: In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update

Discus and support In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello fellow forum users. At first I thought it was nVidia's fault but after testing several driver revisions (old and new) I believe there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eLPuSHeR, Sep 1, 2016.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update

Hello fellow forum users.

At first I thought it was nVidia's fault but after testing several driver revisions (old and new) I believe there's something broken in the Anniversary Update w10.

I am mostly playing Grim Dawn and Left4Dead2, two games that were running quite well previously (and they aren't too much demanding either), but now I haven't found that invoking vsync from within GD doesn't work at all. I am not very sure about L4D2, but now I must have VSYNC forced ON under nVidia CP.

I recall to have read some AMD users with the same issues at the GD forum.

There seems to be a lot more stuttering all around too.

Any ideas?

Everything is up to date: chipset drivers, bios, etc w10 build 14393.105

:)

eLPuSHeR, Sep 1, 2016
  2. mpwc741 Win User

Require Password after sleep not working.

I'm up to the Anniv update, and it's late. Anniv failed twice, but finally took. I'll do the rest of the updates with the exception of Creator tomorrow in an effort to properly diagnose this. So far, so good, password required after computer going into
    sleep upon resume.

mpwc741, Sep 1, 2016
  3. zigmatta Win User
    I.E. 11 not working properly after W10 Anniv Update

I have the same problem, in addition when I "recover the webpage", I get only a blank white window, and must close Netscape and re-open.

zigmatta, Sep 1, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

It seems this is a known issue, at least for nVidia. *really*Rolleyes

eLPuSHeR, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

1. In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update - Similar Threads - game VSYNC working

2. Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar recording turns on Vsync, is there anyway to disable?: So I've used many programs to record gameplay and a feature that is always requested is being able to record game audio only. I found out that Game bar actually can do this while no other program can but the issue is that when using the capture feature, the game I am playing...
  3. default speakers not working properly after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    default speakers not working properly after windows update: after the windows update i felt that for 2-3 days there was a problem with my earphones. when i start a video there is no sound for a few seconds but when i moved the video a few seconds back the earphones started working normally. today i was watching a video online (without...
  4. windows update not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update not working properly: There is some problem my windows updates are stuck at some point. Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] What should I do to be able to update windows.Manually I tried many times but it gets stuck at this point....
  5. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  6. Windows 10 apps & game not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 apps & game not working properly: I am trying to download Minecraft windows 10 edition to my desktop computer but then this happens: To install your app & game, remove a device from your account Ten of your devices have apps & games from Store already installed on them. That’s the limit. Go to Store >...
  7. Audio not working properly after Windows update

Audio not working properly after Windows update: The RealTek HD Audio sounds incredibly quiet after the Windows November update since a few days since it came out. I've uninstalled drivers and re-installed Asus's stock driver for it, and I've even gone into the HD Audio Manager to make sure Loudness Equalization was in....
  8. Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update

Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update: I have a PC that is roughly a year old and worked fine until yesterday. Then the Windows Update installed and the Windows Store broke. At that point I reset my PC via the Refresh option. Afterwards all my software gone (sorry but that is not a REFRESH) and I had to install...
  9. Epson V300 not working properly after April update

Epson V300 not working properly after April update: After the April Windows 10 update, my Epson V300 scans one page as usual. When I click on the scanner icon to scan another page, the top of a box with Epson in the caption flickers at the bottom left of the screen, and the Epson scanning utility displays Not Responding....
  10. start not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    start not working properly after update: After i have installed the last set of updates, i can no longer left click on start. When i click on the option to choose start up apps, everything is greyed out. 19084