Windows 10: In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update

Discus and support In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello fellow forum users. At first I thought it was nVidia's fault but after testing several driver revisions (old and new) I believe there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eLPuSHeR, Sep 1, 2016.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update

Hello fellow forum users.

At first I thought it was nVidia's fault but after testing several driver revisions (old and new) I believe there's something broken in the Anniversary Update w10.

I am mostly playing Grim Dawn and Left4Dead2, two games that were running quite well previously (and they aren't too much demanding either), but now I haven't found that invoking vsync from within GD doesn't work at all. I am not very sure about L4D2, but now I must have VSYNC forced ON under nVidia CP.

I recall to have read some AMD users with the same issues at the GD forum.

There seems to be a lot more stuttering all around too.

Any ideas?

Everything is up to date: chipset drivers, bios, etc w10 build 14393.105

:)

eLPuSHeR, Sep 1, 2016
  2. mpwc741 Win User

Require Password after sleep not working.

I'm up to the Anniv update, and it's late. Anniv failed twice, but finally took. I'll do the rest of the updates with the exception of Creator tomorrow in an effort to properly diagnose this. So far, so good, password required after computer going into
    sleep upon resume.

mpwc741, Sep 1, 2016
  3. zigmatta Win User
    I.E. 11 not working properly after W10 Anniv Update

I have the same problem, in addition when I "recover the webpage", I get only a blank white window, and must close Netscape and re-open.

zigmatta, Sep 1, 2016
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

It seems this is a known issue, at least for nVidia. *really*Rolleyes

eLPuSHeR, Sep 2, 2016
Thema:

1. In-game VSYNC not working properly after Anniv. Update - Similar Threads - game VSYNC working

2. Vsync not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vsync not working?: I upgraded to windows 11 and some game i play like Honkai Star rail, Battlefield 1,... not working on vsync. My monitor is 60hz and i need to turn on vsync but if i turn on it, fps is increase to much and my screen is tearing. I try to turn on vsync by nvidia control panel...
  3. Vsync not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vsync not working?: I upgraded to windows 11 and some game i play like Honkai Star rail, Battlefield 1,... not working on vsync. My monitor is 60hz and i need to turn on vsync but if i turn on it, fps is increase to much and my screen is tearing. I try to turn on vsync by nvidia control panel...
  4. VSync in Borderless Windowed *NOT* working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSync in Borderless Windowed *NOT* working: Hi guys,I'm one of the five people in the world that LIKES playing with VSync, as without it my games are stuttery and full of screen tearing, which I despise.So, my problem is very peculiar and not very popular I searched, haven't found anyone like me - "automatic" VSync...
  5. VSync Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSync Issues: Overview I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...
  6. VSync Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    VSync Issues: Hello! I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...
  7. VSync Issues

VSync Issues: Hello! I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...
  8. VSync Issues

9. Game is not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game is not working properly: I installed a game and when i launch the game it started running. But i was not able to see anything on the screen. Game sound was comming but nothing was visible. Even my cursor was also not visible....
  10. Games not running properly after working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running properly after working fine: I have 6 games installed and I'm having issues with half of them. Outer Worlds: Installed, was running fine, then I an error - top right button said install 0%, reinstalled, eventually same issue but I fixed by using the icon on the far left clicking the arrow there instead...