Windows 10: IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...

Discus and support IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting this on both my laptops and it's a pain. I've raised this before but can't find the blasted thing. I think it was Sunk Nath who pointed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Taffy087, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...

I keep getting this on both my laptops and it's a pain. I've raised this before but can't find the blasted thing. I think it was Sunk Nath who pointed me in the right direction, which then linked me to here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/device-update-management

I was unable at that time to fathom out how to stop the message so can anyone help me now, please?

:)

Taffy087, Aug 9, 2018
  2. HelenCos Win User

'Some setting are managed by your organisation'

I'm sorry but this does not work as there is a setting -

Some setting are managed by your organisation - in red

and it won't allow me to change the time.

HelenCos, Aug 9, 2018
  3. zooburner Win User
    Some settings are managed by your organisation.

Hi there

When I open Privacy options and go to the general tab at the top in red I see

'Some settings are managed by your organisation.'

I do not belong to an organisation and its only on a home network and is a copy of Windows 10 home, any ideas what it could mean?

Zoo

zooburner, Aug 9, 2018
  4. IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...

Unable to turn on Location, "Some settings are managed by your organisation"

Windows 10 Home, no third party security apps or privacy tweakers, using a local account made no difference, not a member of a domain, just a laptop on a home network, I am the only user and have an administrator account. Updates set auto and fully up to
    date.

I want to turn on Location but the 'Change' button in Settings is greyed out and there is a message in red at the top informing me that "Some settings are managed by your organisation".

I am NOT in an organisation, just a laptop connected to the internet via a home router. Reading the solutions from the many others who have the same "Some settings are managed by your organisation" message who are also not in an organisation, I turned on
    Windows Feedback to Full (recommended) but this didn't work.

Being the Home version I cannot use gpedit as it doesn't have it.

So, a simple question. How do I get rid of the "Some settings are managed by your organisation" message once and for all, and be able to turn on and off settings on my own computer?

DamianDavis, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message...

1. IN RED: "* Some settings are managed by your own organisation." How do I stop this message... - Similar Threads - RED settings are

2. some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some settings are managed by your organisation: I have a home PC running Win 10 64. I'm the only user, but I see this message in various places.Goggle seems to throw up many many different articles, none of which make sense. Surely there must be a simple drfinitive anser to reste this?Any suggestions welcome.ThanksColin...
  3. some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some settings are managed by your organisation: I have a home PC running Win 10 64. I'm the only user, but I see this message in various places.Goggle seems to throw up many many different articles, none of which make sense. Surely there must be a simple drfinitive anser to reste this?Any suggestions welcome.ThanksColin...
  4. *Some settings are managed by your organisation*

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organisation*: HI!I had recently optimized my laptop. Using some commands but later on I am getting message saying that some settings are managed by your organization. I am not able to change some setting and its bothering me please help.... Since iam not on windows 10 pro i cannot use...
  5. 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation'

'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation': 'Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organisation' Not sure when this started happening but its happening on my home computer of which I am the only user of. I'm not part of any sort of network or anything like that as well. Everytime I go to install a Windows update I'm...
  6. *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    *Some of these settings are managed by your organisation: [ATTACH] Dears, I have two Windows 10 Laptops which are joined to the domain. I am connecting WiFi through an SSID which is authenticated by NPS Server. The issue is that the laptop do not connect to this SSID automatically when laptop is restarted. Still I cannot...
  7. Some settings are managed by your organisation

Some settings are managed by your organisation: How do I get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organisation" on my stand alone computer running WINDOWS 10 pRO EDITION 64? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organisation/03545323-b41c-4cd7-9e26-366179fe533b
  8. Some Settings are Managed by Your Organisation Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some Settings are Managed by Your Organisation Message: I'm trying to fix a PC running v 1903 Build 18362.476. I've started seeing the message shown below. Drivers updates are allowed in Advanced System Properties. there is no Group Policy set and I've run the batch file in Option 2 of this tutorial Enable or Disable Driver...
  9. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" - message: Hello, I bought a fingerprint reader to use on my pc ( windows 10 Home 64bit) and I cant use it because the button is greyed out due to this message. I tried using gpedit.msc to change the privacy settings but this does not work. What can I do to remove this message?...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organisation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are managed by your organisation: At the top of the Windows update page there is a red line stating "Some settings are managed by your organization". *Rolleyes There *IS NO* organization managing this device! This is MY computer, there is no domain it belongs to, *I* own it, *I* manage it, *I* am the only...