Windows 10: In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent...

Discus and support In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent too. But in the other browers, only one POST request is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by guangxu1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. guangxu1 Win User

In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent...

In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent too.

But in the other browers, only one POST request is sent.

:)

guangxu1, Aug 20, 2018

2. Message: BAD REQUEST. Your browser sent a request header field exceeds server limit.

Try using InPrivate Browsing mode. Press Ctrl+Shift+P if you are already in IE or Edge.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    A Request Many Might Welcome...

I think I've sent in over 100 suggestions pertaining to these kinds of features; I don't see it happening!

Just make yourself a custom Apps menu,

In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent... [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 20, 2018
  4. In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent...

Microsoft Family additional Screen Time requests not being sent

Support Engineers:

Please read my issue and the steps I have already taken very carefully -

My Issue:

• I have screen time management setup for my children.
    • When they surpass their allocated time, they are presented with the option to request additional time (as expected).
    • PREVIOUSLY, I would receive an email asking for my approval to grant them additional time. I would approve and they would be able to use their accounts (as expected).
    • CURRENTLY, I no longer receive the email once they click on the request for more time. They are unable to log into their accounts which is impacting their ability to complete homework assignments.

Steps I have already tried that did not work:

• Rebooted
    • Tried to submit the request from multiple PCs
    • Deleted all files under the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls folder
    • Tried running the Family Safety Time Limits tool (doesn't work on Windows 10)
    • Applied all known Windows Updates

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for your time

John Timotheou, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent...

1. In the Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, when a POST request is sent, a same GET request is sent... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge 17134

2. Request Entity Too Large - IIS 10 error on request sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Entity Too Large - IIS 10 error on request sent: Hi. I receive the "Request Entity Too Large" on sending a request to an application set up in IIS. The size of the message is ~150 kb, which is a little bit higher than the default limit. I have tried a few potential solutions:set uploadReadAheadSize to max value...
  3. Request Entity Too Large - IIS 10 error on request sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request Entity Too Large - IIS 10 error on request sent: Hi. I receive the "Request Entity Too Large" on sending a request to an application set up in IIS. The size of the message is ~150 kb, which is a little bit higher than the default limit. I have tried a few potential solutions:set uploadReadAheadSize to max value...
  4. Request Entity Too Large - IIS 10 error on request sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family.: Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-sent-your-request-has-been-sent-to-the/dd6d7c89-868d-45d1-aef4-51b32fae02cf
  6. Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family.: Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-sent-your-request-has-been-sent-to-the/dd6d7c89-868d-45d1-aef4-51b32fae02cf
  7. Request sent Your request has been sent to the adults in your family.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 0 kbits sent, recived

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0 kbits sent, recived: Hello, so my wifi returned last week and i went to play my usual game, but when i tried to join, it was loading infinitely, strange because when it always load it freezes then puts me in-game, but when i checked task bar i saw the wifi just going to 25 or 8 or 0 kbs. i...
  9. Screen time requests sent to mom successfully, but not working when accepted.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time requests sent to mom successfully, but not working when accepted.: Hello. The Screen Time limits that my parents set up on my account are fully functional when manually applied from the P.C., but remote requests do not process, even though they were accepted. What can I do? I've also noticed that wpctok.exe is missing. What can I do to...
  10. When i request the Bitlocker Recovery for a laptop, Microsoft sent me the code for a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When i request the Bitlocker Recovery for a laptop, Microsoft sent me the code for a...: My Windows 10 stopping working and miss the boot disk, so the Windows not launch any more. I'm created the Windows ISO image to repair the initialization, but my disk was protected by Bitlocker, and the Windows require my Recovery Key to avoid start the repairing. But...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge 42.17134.1.0

2. 42.17134.1.0

3. microsoft edge 42.17134.1.0 update

4. edge 42.17134.1.0,
  5. microsoft edge 42.17134.1.0 download,
  6. update edge to 42.17134.1.0,
  7. edge 42.17134,
  8. edge cookie not send 42.17134,
  9. microsoft edge 42.17134.1.0 driver,
  10. edge 42.17134.1.0 download,
  11. Where I can get edge driver for 42.17134.1.0,