Windows 10: In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is...

Discus and support In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is different then my IP address for my computer. Is this normal?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tommyjoesasha, Aug 4, 2018.

1. In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is...

In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is different then my IP address for my computer.

Is this normal?

:)

tommyjoesasha, Aug 4, 2018
  2. emcege Win User

Suspicious account activity from IP address belonging to Microsoft

There are several successful logins on my recent activity page originating from an IP address in a different country. Looking it up reveals the IP address belonging to Microsoft and

further research
    indicates that the account access is a normal part of operations and that the log messages are only in error.

Finding the messages gave me a little scare nonetheless and I would like to know why they still appear or at the very least aren't marked to be legitimate account access by Microsoft.

emcege, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Suspicious account activity from IP address belonging to Microsoft

From
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/13782/microsoft-account-what-is-the-recent-activity-page

"When you tell us that you don't recognize an activity, it's possible that a hacker or malicious user has gotten access to your account. Once you select
    This wasn't me, we'll walk you through several steps to help protect your account. This includes changing your password and updating your security info."

have you tried the 'this wasn't me' button?

you can use the get help app to chat with Microsoft

or

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/contactus/

Martmcd, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Erika Aro Win User

In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is...

Unusual activity on my Microsoft account - how to see what that activity was?

Hi,

Any account activities are recorded by Microsoft under the Recent activity page in the
    Security tab. The page contains the following: the device used to log onto, the
    browser or app used, IP address, and the
    session activity

For more information about the recent activity page, check this link.

Feel free to post back if you need further help.

Erika Aro, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is...

1. In the Recent Activity page in my Microsoft Account, the IP address on my activity is... - Similar Threads - Recent Activity page

2. Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Websites, Microsoft Account are not available from my IP Address: Dear Microsoft Technical Support Team, I am desparately seeking technical assistance for a recurring issue I have been experiencing when trying to all access Microsoft services from my home network. Problem Description: In the past two weeks I have be unable to access any...
  3. My IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My IP address: My IP address was used without my permission; bank account intruded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/71c52c86-1fcc-47fe-9769-5873005e5888
  4. My IP address

My IP address: My IP address was used without my permission; bank account intruded. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/71c52c86-1fcc-47fe-9769-5873005e5888
  5. My IP address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my microsoft...: Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my Microsoft account password. eg IP address 2001:44b8:xxxx:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:xxxx:xxxx?...
  7. Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my microsoft...

Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my microsoft...: Is it normal to get an strange IP address in my activity list when I change my Microsoft account password. eg IP address 2001:44b8:xxxx:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx:xxxx:xxxx?...
  8. Microsoft account Security Sign in activity log shows multiple IP addresses and sign in...

Microsoft account Security Sign in activity log shows multiple IP addresses and sign in...: Hi, I am a home user. I logged into my Microsoft account to change my password and decided to check my "Recent Activity" sign in log. Something I had not done before. All of the entries seemed to correlate with my sign in activity but many sign ins showed multiple IP...
  9. My IP address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My IP address: i have a added device and the IP adress 82.176.117 close to the netherlands, I am i Vouwempolder Neterlands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ip-address/13c3a8e4-48c5-4c05-b5d3-3144afb0efd8
  10. Why do i see a different ip address on my recent activity and attempts to sign in from...

Why do i see a different ip address on my recent activity and attempts to sign in from...: I recently checked my account recent activities and i noticed that from time to time, even when i haven't turn on my pc or logged in to my account at all there's these failed sign-in attempts (have been successful sign-ins since i changed my password two days ago) But the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check recent activity on your microsoft account

2. microsoft recent activity ip address different

3. I SEE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGGED IN FROM DIFFERENT IP

4. microsoft account activity,
  5. recent activity microsoft,
  6. where is teh recent activity page on my computer,
  7. microsoft recent activity page,
  8. microsoft recent activity,
  9. microsoft recent activity IP address change,
  10. recent activity ip adress linked to microsoft