Windows 10: In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

Discus and support In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jenifer Rexy1, Feb 27, 2024.

1. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs only within Visual studio

:)

Jenifer Rexy1, Feb 27, 2024
  2. GBV-W Win User

Visual Studio Code Terminal path

Hi,

I am a beginner trying to learn GO language and I am using Visual Studio Code. I just noticed that when I load another file the terminal path (section below where you write the code) does not change, so when I run the .go file it will give an error, the path is still the same as the previous file that I opened and ran. I am using PowerShell as a terminal and not the command prompt.

How do you update the terminal path so that when I open a .go file the terminal path is also updated so from there I can just run the .go file with "go run filename.go"?

Additional question:

1. Is there a way to automatically update VSC in the background and not download manually and overwrite the previous VSC folder?

GBV-W, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Feb 27, 2024
  4. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

Sajidali Doliya, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

1. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power... - Similar Threads - Visual studio terminal

2. Visual Studio code error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio code error: Visual Studio code error localhost:8080. Whenever I try to run a debug, localhost is not connecting to Google Chrome. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error/ae407fab-fdb6-40e0-9f15-56386977b407
  3. Visual Studio code error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio code error: Visual Studio code error localhost:8080. Whenever I try to run a debug, localhost is not connecting to Google Chrome. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-error/ae407fab-fdb6-40e0-9f15-56386977b407
  4. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...: In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs only within Visual studio...
  5. In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power...: In Visual studio, the terminal exists with error code 1. but command processor and power shell running without termination independently. error occurs only within Visual studio...
  6. windows terminal not working in visual studio code application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows terminal not working in visual studio code application: windows terminal not working in visual studio code application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-terminal-not-working-in-visual-studio-code/b989e787-ce9d-4c76-9ae0-deb99fa7d924
  7. powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal: a long time ago i used powershell and used one command any yesterday i opened studio code for my work and in terminal i saw the powershell commmand i previously used i cant erase that command and when i press enter it shows error pls help me....
  8. powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal

powersell,cmd and visual studio code terminal: a long time ago i used powershell and used one command any yesterday i opened studio code for my work and in terminal i saw the powershell commmand i previously used i cant erase that command and when i press enter it shows error pls help me....
  9. Visual Studio Code Terminal path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio Code Terminal path: Hi,I am a beginner trying to learn GO language and I am using Visual Studio Code. I just noticed that when I load another file the terminal path section below where you write the code does not change, so when I run the .go file it will give an error, the path is still the...
  10. Visual Studio Code Terminal path

Visual Studio Code Terminal path: Hi,I am a beginner trying to learn GO language and I am using Visual Studio Code. I just noticed that when I load another file the terminal path section below where you write the code does not change, so when I run the .go file it will give an error, the path is still the...