Windows 10: In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ??

Discus and support In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerZini, Jul 15, 2018.

1. RogerZini Win User

In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ??

:)

RogerZini, Jul 15, 2018
  2. FIN
    Fin Win User

Change color of menubar and list header?

On Windows 10 the menubar and list header are white by default. I'd like to change them to a greyish color instead. I've tried using the SMACC tool, editing the registry, and editing my main .theme file, but nothing so far has changed these two colors. Maybe they're deed in the .msstyles file or a .dll file somewhere?

Btw, the list header I'm talking about is the topmost header row in any ListView control, which usually allows you to click on it to sort the list contents or change list column widths.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks

3. Including header file using HTML

Is it possible to include a header and footer file using HTML? I have my file as a .html and need to be able to include the HTML for the header and footer. Anyone know how I can do this?

linda.profes, Jul 15, 2018
  4. FIN
    Fin Win User

Change color of menubar and list header?

Success! Once I used the Mr. GRiM method for placing the theme files and folders then they ally became active.

I needed to modify some other image numbers than the ones you suggested, maybe because I'm using a different dpi setting?

Here are the images I modified, along with some that I didn't end up needing:

#572 for list header background
    #602 for ? (wasn't active, not sure what it does)
    #603 for list header background (wasn't active, but I modified it just in case)
    #749 for toolbar background
    #1197 for menubar background

Thanks for your help on this Jerry! Now I can ally get Windows looking more how I'd like it.

A sample of my progress so far. Clean and simple, but not all-white like the default theme is. There needs to be some contrast to make things easier for your eye to d.

In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ?? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. In which header file may I find WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS ?? - Similar Threads - header file may

2. i try to find out ip2string.h header ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i try to find out ip2string.h header ?: Hello Microsoft Team,i'm using system window 10. i try to find out ip2string.h header using this command in cmd where /r C:\ ip2string.h also my other directory but i didn't get it. why this happened can you help me is this mistake by my site or window hide/restricted this...
  3. i try to find out ip2string.h header ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i try to find out ip2string.h header ?: Hello Microsoft Team,i'm using system window 10. i try to find out ip2string.h header using this command in cmd where /r C:\ ip2string.h also my other directory but i didn't get it. why this happened can you help me is this mistake by my site or window hide/restricted this...
  4. i try to find out ip2string.h header ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find which file or folder is open when I try to rename a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find which file or folder is open when I try to rename a file?: I am trying to rename a folder, but receive an error message that a file or folder is open.I rebooted already twice.How can I find what is holding the folder?Thanks,Efrat...
  6. How to find which file or folder is open when I try to rename a file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find which file or folder is open when I try to rename a file?: I am trying to rename a folder, but receive an error message that a file or folder is open.I rebooted already twice.How can I find what is holding the folder?Thanks,Efrat...
  7. I can't find which drive is which

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't find which drive is which: So I have installed a new 1 tb NVMe hard drive onto my computer. After I installed it I cloned the information from my 1 tb samsung ssd over to my my NVMe. Before I erased all the information on my SSD I wanted to make sure everything was fine with the nvme. So I disabled...
  8. Can't find header image in the setting update after the latest may win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find header image in the setting update after the latest may win 10 update: After the latest win 10 2004 update the header image was gone.Before this update it was their but now its gone so how can i get it back ?.[ATTACH]...
  9. Hw to find which files are affected by a bad sector?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hw to find which files are affected by a bad sector?: I've just cloned one hard drive to another using Acronis True Image (I've done this many times before). This time I had a handful of bad sector errors on the source drive which I had to ignore in order for the cloning process to continue. I have the bad sector numbers, how...
  10. Win10 search: “These results may be incomplete”, won't find files

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 search: “These results may be incomplete”, won't find files: Hello. Windows 10 bugs are driving me insane, I hope some of you can help me. I'm using a 3 months old hp Spectre x360 (early 2016 model) which came preinstalled with Windows 10. It currently has the Anniversary Edition installed. When I try to search based on the files...