Windows 10: In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

Discus and support In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my online mail app, in Outlook, and in Mac Mail I can select from a range of from addresses when sending a mail. It was even possible in older... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JimCredland, Jul 13, 2018.

1. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

In my online mail app, in Outlook, and in Mac Mail I can select from a range of from addresses when sending a mail. It was even possible in older versions of Windows Mail (e.g. https://support.zen.co.uk/kb/Knowledgebase/Windows-Mail-Changing-from-a-default-address-to-your-alias)

In Windows Mail 10 I cannot work out how to change it at all. It's stuck at the login name for the e-mail account and cannot be edited.

1. Is it possible to change it?
    2. Is it possible to make it selectable when sending a message?
    3. If not how do we request this feature as all the other e-mail clients offer it...?

Thanks.

:)

JimCredland, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address? :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Mailing list for addresses

Hi Arthur,

We would like to know some information about your concern so we can better assist you in setting up a mail list. Are you using a Windows 10 mail app? For information and steps, you can refer to RobWalz post on this

link

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 13, 2018
  4. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

1. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address? - Similar Threads - Mail set address

2. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  3. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?: How do I remove an e-mail address from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-an-e-mail-address-from-my-account/22944ffc-47a2-415e-a5ac-53f00ceb3ea5
  4. How do I remove an e-mail address from my account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove a 2nd e-mail address from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a 2nd e-mail address from Windows 10: My e-mail Yahoo address worked fine on both my mobile phone and my laptop. My wife had a problem with her phone so I let her sign on my pc. Now my e-mail on my pc doesn't work, and I can't remove her e-mail from my pc no matter how I try Can anyone tell me how to do it?...
  6. How to remove a 2nd e-mail address from Windows 10

How to remove a 2nd e-mail address from Windows 10: My e-mail Yahoo address worked fine on both my mobile phone and my laptop. My wife had a problem with her phone so I let her sign on my pc. Now my e-mail on my pc doesn't work, and I can't remove her e-mail from my pc no matter how I try Can anyone tell me how to do it?...
  7. How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill: I read some older forums. Has this issue been fixed yet? It looks like it has been an issue for a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10/380b0671-418f-4657-9982-5ac257801bb3
  8. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app: How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was...
  9. In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?

In Windows Mail 10 how do I set the from address?: In my online mail app, in Outlook, and in Mac Mail I can select from a range of from addresses when sending a mail. It was even possible in older versions of Windows Mail (e.g....
  10. How do I print from Mail for Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How do I print from Mail for Windows 10: I am unable to print any email - either by using [Ctrl] +P or by clícking on the Print button in the dropdown menu. I get a message saying: "Nothing was sent to print. Open a document and print again" Windows 10 is driving me mad! *Mad 31302