Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing Paragon HFS+

Discus and support INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing Paragon HFS+ in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Basically I had a Win10 Pro 64bit installation running on my PC. Then I downloaded and installed Paragon HFS+ in order to read from my HFS+ drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bokisa12, Sep 22, 2016.

1. bokisa12 Win User

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing Paragon HFS+

Basically I had a Win10 Pro 64bit installation running on my PC. Then I downloaded and installed Paragon HFS+ in order to read from my HFS+ drive. After the installation was complete, I restarted my PC.

Instead of booting into Win10, the PC booted into a blue screen with a frowny face and the

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

error message.

My question is, how can I fix Win10 and boot into it again without using the installation USB (I don't have it anymore, nor the CD). Perhaps by using the cmd to remove paragon hfs+ or something?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Also one thing I should mention is that the partition that Win10 was installed on is using the GPT Partition Scheme and is formatted as NTFS.

:)

bokisa12, Sep 22, 2016

2. Event ID 7000: "A device attached to the system is not functioning."

Thanks for your reply.

After using the Driver Verifier in Windows 10, I was able to trace a BSOD to uimbus.sys, which is a Paragon universal image mounter driver, part of their HFS+ for Windows software [of which csvol is also part]. After uninstalling the HFS+ for Windows, these
    issues have gone away.

Apparently, the Paragon software was not compatible with my RAID controller card, which is admittedly a more exotic piece of hardware.

Sincerely

Oxonsi_921, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize western digital My passport Ultra external hard drive

The problem may be that the disk is formatted in the Apple
    HFS .

Use special software, for example Paragon HFS+ for Windows 10.0

ВладимирНиконов, Sep 22, 2016
Thema:

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing Paragon HFS+

1. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after installing Paragon HFS+ - Similar Threads - INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE installing Paragon

2. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after switching from internal HDD to external

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after switching from internal HDD to external: Hi all, I attempted to install Windows on an external hard drive. I already had Ubuntu on it, but Ubuntu didn't have everything I wanted. When I tried to install Windows to the external HDD, but I got an error saying that Windows only installs to internal hard drives. After...
  3. Windows 10 INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hi, My windows 10pc is displaying a blue screen with a stop code inaccessible boot device. I have made several attempts to start the pc in safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen again. I have tried to reset the pc and it goes to 100% but then goes back to the blue...
  4. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update: My Windows 10 Pro PC received the latest round of updates, and when it restarted, it bluescreens with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I did a system restore to a previous restore point, and everything booted and ran perfectly, but of course it then goes out to get the...
  5. Bsod after hfs+ paragon driver install, "inaccessible boot device"

Bsod after hfs+ paragon driver install, "inaccessible boot device": Bsod after installing paragon hfs4win driver. Wont boot into any mode, including safe mode. Only have the troubleshoot menu and the command prompt. Unfortunately i cant restore my system either. i get an error about 15 minutes after i start that process saying the...
  6. BSOD because of HFS+ (INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE)

BSOD because of HFS+ (INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE): I forgot to uninstall the Paragon HFS drivers... now can't access my computer. So I reverted to 10586, but it still pops up. How do I fix this? Sure, my HDD is still accessable through cmd, but I can't access Windows. After automatic reboot, I can't even access recovery...
  7. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after uninstalling security update.

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after uninstalling security update.: Hello, i recently had to uninstall a security update due to it making my system more unstable and slower. I did this through the control panel and it worked out fine. When it said i had to reboot, i clicked the reboot button. Now when i boot up, a BSOD showing the frown and...
  8. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after upgrade from Win 7

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after upgrade from Win 7: Hi, A friend turned his computer (Dell Vostro) on this morning to find that it had tried to upgrade itself to Windows 10. Now when it starts, it gets an INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE blue screen and tells you to restart. I've tried changing the AHCI/ATA setting in the bios, but...
  9. Inaccessible_boot_device

Inaccessible_boot_device: Updated from Windows 7 to Win 10 And when everything finished it came up with a blue screen, I don't know what to do it keeps doing a loop. 10750
  10. Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart

Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart: Microsoft strikes again... *Mad Upgrade worked fine using the DVD .iso I downloaded, apart from taking 3 hours. Upon restart tonight, I got an endless Inaccessible_boot_device error loop. I was able to revert to Win 7 using the Advanced menu displayed when the boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paragon mounter sevice is not running error in paragon hfs in windows

2. paragon mounter service not running error in windows

3. windows 7 device inaccessible after paragon

4. paragon hfs windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device error