Windows 10: Inaccessible_boot_device

Discus and support Inaccessible_boot_device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updated from Windows 7 to Win 10 And when everything finished it came up with a blue screen, I don't know what to do it keeps doing a loop. 10750 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Munchblob, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Munchblob Win User

Inaccessible_boot_device

Updated from Windows 7 to Win 10
    And when everything finished it came up with a blue screen,

I don't know what to do it keeps doing a loop.

:)

Munchblob, Jul 30, 2015
  2. GeorgeV1 Win User

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

The think is that dism order isnt working cause windows recovery enviroment cant see the ssd hd on cmd with the command diskpart. OS BIOS enviroment though can see the ssd hd and has an option on windows boot manager to boot from it

GeorgeV1, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Hi George,

It is possible that this is due to Windows corruption. To properly troubleshoot this issue, you can refer to the fix found by
    PatCHall on this link.

In addition, to further troubleshoot blue screen errors, we have provided an article below as your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Kindly post back if you have further concerns.

Romel Ram, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Inaccessible_boot_device

1. Inaccessible_boot_device - Similar Threads - Inaccessible_boot_device

2. Inaccessible_boot_device, then PC restarts, then works. Every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible_boot_device, then PC restarts, then works. Every time: This is a very unique problem. Since Feb 6th 2024 every time I boot my PC it hangs on the boot for about 2 minutes then crashes to Inaccessible_boot_device bluescreen, then restarts, then boots up normally.I have tried driver rollbacks and all sorts of things but it still...
  3. Inaccessible_boot_device, then PC restarts, then works. Every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible_boot_device, then PC restarts, then works. Every time: This is a very unique problem. Since Feb 6th 2024 every time I boot my PC it hangs on the boot for about 2 minutes then crashes to Inaccessible_boot_device bluescreen, then restarts, then boots up normally.I have tried driver rollbacks and all sorts of things but it still...
  4. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.: Hello, I have a problem on my laptop.I converted my disk from basic to dynamic disk because I wanted to add more than 4 partitions, as usual, to store large data. When Windows was still booting and I hadn't restarted it, my laptop experienced quite serious lag until the USB...
  5. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.: Hello, I have a problem on my laptop.I converted my disk from basic to dynamic disk because I wanted to add more than 4 partitions, as usual, to store large data. When Windows was still booting and I hadn't restarted it, my laptop experienced quite serious lag until the USB...
  6. Error: "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE" after converting my disk to dynamic disk.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after trying to turn on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after trying to turn on Memory Integrity: HelloI have problem after trying turn Memory Integrity on, after restarting labtop getting Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICEmy labtop:ThinkPad X1 Extreme 2nd...
  8. Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after trying to turn on Memory Integrity

Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after trying to turn on Memory Integrity: HelloI have problem after trying turn Memory Integrity on, after restarting labtop getting Blue Screen saying: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICEmy labtop:ThinkPad X1 Extreme 2nd...
  9. BSOD code inaccessible_boot_device. Running repair media through USB does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD code inaccessible_boot_device. Running repair media through USB does not work.: I have a Windows 11 Acer Aspire 5, which I had installed Ubuntu onto a while ago. Recently, I've wanted to go back to Windows, but have encountered great difficulty in doing so and fear I may have completely ruined my laptop.I installed the windows installation media on my...
  10. BSOD code inaccessible_boot_device. Running repair media through USB does not work.

BSOD code inaccessible_boot_device. Running repair media through USB does not work.: I have a Windows 11 Acer Aspire 5, which I had installed Ubuntu onto a while ago. Recently, I've wanted to go back to Windows, but have encountered great difficulty in doing so and fear I may have completely ruined my laptop.I installed the windows installation media on my...