Windows 10: Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads

Discus and support Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since I frequently update websites and save new images off my camera, I am painfully aware of Windows 10 "simplifications". For example, 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mesquite, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Mesquite Win User

Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads

Since I frequently update websites and save new images off my camera, I am painfully aware of Windows 10 "simplifications". For example,
    1. Offloading images from my camera puts them in a folder titled "year-month". With Windows 7, the folder also had the day in the title and allowed me to add additional title comments. That is gone, so I must use Windows Explorer to find the folder and rename it so it is useable. Is there a way to change this back to an extendable title?
    2. In Windows Explorer, the "Quick Access" folder list which replaces the "Recently Used" list has only 8 items when I need 30. So I'm back to browsing to finding the folder I want which means a lot more clicks. Is there a way to change this?
    3. I thought I had gotten rid of "Recent Files" in Window Explorer Settings, but that list is still there.

:)

Mesquite, Aug 1, 2015

2. Various applications access to cameras are blocked in Windows 10

Camera working and functional using Microsoft Camera:

Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads [​IMG]

Access denied error when using AMCap:

Black screen when using Smart Camera (Camera LED is on indiciating the camera is in use. LED was off before running Smart Camera. In turned on once I launched the application and it turned off again when I exited the application)

And finally some very simple code written in LabVIEW that attempts to open the camera and snap a picture (The camera open failed with and Access Denied (Hex 0x80070005) error):

LM_Windchaser, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Transferring pictures from my i phone to the computer

What happens when you open File Explorer > This PC, click 'Import Pictures and Videos'?

You can also try installing the OneDrive app for iOS and it upload your Camera roll then you can sync then in Windows 10 by signing into OneDrive.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/upload-your-ca...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads

1. Inadequacies in Windows Explorer and Camera Image Uploads - Similar Threads - Inadequacies Explorer Camera

2. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  3. Onedrive auto uploading images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive auto uploading images: My Onedrive automatically uploads images from my iPhone and iPads Photos apps, cameras, and even image materials from my graphics programs. Auto upload in Onedrive has always been shut off. How do I stop this from happening?...
  4. Upload an Image to Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload an Image to Community: Could someone be so kind as to refresh my memory as to how to upload a screenshot for inclusion on this forum? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-an-image-to-community/c0cac188-394a-4266-bd7c-d182c2ce8175
  5. No Image on Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Image on Camera: How do you get an image on your camera on Windows 10, Yoga 15 Think pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-image-on-camera/05bc4b11-8c35-46f6-ac28-df36ebe4438a
  6. Camera image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera image: How do I rotate the video camera image? Mine is projecting upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-image/1681da95-3263-4cf1-8c11-dfe334a8f136
  7. UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPLOADING PICTURES FROM CAMERA: Had great experience uploading pictures from my Kodak Easy Share Z730 .. until camera died. I replaced it with a used but identical model. Now I'm not having same results .. actually NO results at all. Help, please !...
  8. images not uploading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    images not uploading: I cannot upload images to any online platforms like canva and a local property listing site. I can upload the same images to Facebook without any problems. Please help I need to upload images....
  9. Unable to import or upload images from camera

Unable to import or upload images from camera: I have never had problems with uploading photos from my camera but now I can't. Why? I have followed my usual method but it no longer works. I am not very computer literate and don't understand all the 'speak'. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified...
  10. uploading pictures from camera

uploading pictures from camera: can not figure out how to upload pictures from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures-from-camera/2e112f78-1c75-475d-82ad-7c14c389a41a"