Windows 10: Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

Discus and support Inbox shows attachment present but none loads in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by muymalestado, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there is and no attachment is ever actually loaded.

Stop / start FF does not ALWAYS clear this behaviour. The same email repoened shows the attachment icon, the 'Loading' message and no visible attachment.

Stop / start the PC has no effect.

The old days of XP there was a way to show each email as HTML where faults might become apparent. Is this feature available in Win10 / Gmail ?

Thanks.

:)

muymalestado, Apr 5, 2017

2. Upgrade to latest version: linksys wireless adapter AE1200 is not compatible, error code 0xc1900209

There's no dongle attached. I use a cable modem. It's possible that my friend who gave me the computer used a Linksys dongle at one time, but there is none present now. Weird.

Just did a scan for hardware changes and nothing new shows up...

Broncosudds, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary: No setting for password after waking up

Yes I am. None of the option menus that SpiritX mentioned are present. See the images attached to the OP for reference.

theColeHardTruth, Apr 5, 2017
Thema:

Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

1. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads - Similar Threads - Inbox shows attachment

2. inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox: Presently all of my incoming email is going to my trash folder. How can I get it to originate in the inbox folder as it has done in past. Thank for help, Al Ashton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/286988e2-eab1-41f0-8478-5a427845a3c3
  3. OneDrive - three "Status" fields, none showing an icon(!)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - three "Status" fields, none showing an icon(!): Hi I'm delivering some Office 365 to a client and have encountered a funny Firstly, looking at File Explorer for some files on One Drive, most of the attendees see a "Status" icon, wither a cloud or a tick, but two of them didn't see any "Status" at all. I attempted to...
  4. inbox.

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30
  5. Mail App attachments not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  6. After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text): Windows 10 updated last night on my computer , now i cannot acsess any websites, all i get is text down the left side of the screen. I tried restarting, cleared my cache, reinstalled browser nothing is working..... any ideas ??...
  7. Icons show as none/unavailable during search

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons show as none/unavailable during search: I have posted this on r/techsupport before but received no response. As written in title, icons for apps and programs are only shown as unavailable (something like a cross) whenever I search them. Before this happened, I was overclocking my CPU + GPU (R5 2400G), and was...
  8. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes: So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail. 22244
  9. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...
  10. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE: I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows. All PC's have all privacy options on...