Windows 10: Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

Discus and support Inbox shows attachment present but none loads in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by muymalestado, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

Mails diisplayed in the Gmail Inbox list show the attachment icon and spend long times 'Loading' when actually three or five lines of text is all there is and no attachment is ever actually loaded.

Stop / start FF does not ALWAYS clear this behaviour. The same email repoened shows the attachment icon, the 'Loading' message and no visible attachment.

Stop / start the PC has no effect.

The old days of XP there was a way to show each email as HTML where faults might become apparent. Is this feature available in Win10 / Gmail ?

Thanks.

:)

muymalestado, Apr 5, 2017

2. Upgrade to latest version: linksys wireless adapter AE1200 is not compatible, error code 0xc1900209

There's no dongle attached. I use a cable modem. It's possible that my friend who gave me the computer used a Linksys dongle at one time, but there is none present now. Weird.

Just did a scan for hardware changes and nothing new shows up...

Broncosudds, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary: No setting for password after waking up

Yes I am. None of the option menus that SpiritX mentioned are present. See the images attached to the OP for reference.

theColeHardTruth, Apr 5, 2017
Thema:

Inbox shows attachment present but none loads

1. Inbox shows attachment present but none loads - Similar Threads - Inbox shows attachment

2. Inbox showing messages in script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  3. Inbox showing messages in script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inbox showing messages in script: I use the inbox within windows to access other email accounts including aol and yahooRecently some of the emails have been in what appear a script verbiage and is not readable.This is NOT in outlook but in the inbox app at the bottom of the windows page.X-YMailAVSC:...
  4. Outlook 365 Inbox has None instead of the date

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Inbox has None instead of the date: In my Outlook 365 Inbox where is would usually show the time, day or date it now shows None. How can I change it back? 177148
  5. None of my web browsers will load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my web browsers will load.: Any time I try to load up any web browser it will flash for a second then close off this applies too: Google chrome and Opera, i can still use Microsoft edge and internet explorer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling them but it still doesn't seem to work Does anyone...
  6. Gmail attachments not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gmail attachments not showing: Attachments I send from a gmail account often do not show up for Windows 10 users but will show up on other systems. Help please. My Windows 10 clients think I’m an incompetent email user....
  7. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  8. Older emails are not showing in my inbox

Older emails are not showing in my inbox: In Microsoft 10 email, how do you keep all of your older emails in the in box? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-emails-are-not-showing-in-my-inbox/e2440fcb-c204-46b2-b801-a3ee1cab34bd
  9. Touchpad device shows as not present

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad device shows as not present: My touchpad stopped working and I am receiving this error message in properties: This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. Code 24 I have tried update driver, disable device and roll back driver and nothing changed....
  10. After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update none of my websites will load (only shows text): Windows 10 updated last night on my computer , now i cannot acsess any websites, all i get is text down the left side of the screen. I tried restarting, cleared my cache, reinstalled browser nothing is working..... any ideas ??...