Windows 10: Incompatible Office Products loaded

Discus and support Incompatible Office Products loaded in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today - out of the blue, MS Onedrive for Business pops up an error message randomly and often that says, "Sorry, we can't perform this action.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fgcook, Aug 13, 2015.

1. fgcook Win User

Incompatible Office Products loaded

Today - out of the blue, MS Onedrive for Business pops up an error message randomly and often that says, "Sorry, we can't perform this action. Incompatible Office products are installed on your machine. If you have an administrator, please contact them for help."

I have check as much as I know how and there is nothing 2007 on my box. Besides other than the WIn 10 install several days ago and hours/days of work since, why does this start up today. I did an update and it did download a new Win10 64 update but that has not made a difference.

:)

fgcook, Aug 13, 2015
  2. 10damage Win User

Powerpivot 2010 crashes on Windows 10 Upgrade

I upgraded from Win7 64bit too. Mths back during Win10 tech preview tryout i also reinstalled office but it was no help. Not expecting such incompatibility between Microsoft's products.

10damage, Aug 13, 2015
  3. I upgraded from 7 pro to 10 pro appeared fine. no installed products loaded

I have installed windows 10 on my laptop with out problems. My desktop is windows 7 professional. I use office 2007 professional and access 10 professional. I have iis server 7.5. visual studio express 2010 and several various products including adobe
    8.0 pro. After up date to 10 pro virtually all products other than edge would crash with various errors including not enough work space. Adobe seems to crash when loading office product. The office products will not load. I went back to 7 pro. Do you
    have to reinstall all loaded programs? if so not worthy it.

Bob benjamin, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Incompatible Office Products loaded

1. Incompatible Office Products loaded - Similar Threads - Incompatible Office Products

2. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  3. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  4. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  5. Office products 'not reaponding'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office products 'not reaponding': I'm so frustrated with my companies IT support. My computer never uses more than 50% of it's resources but I'm under perpetual threat of my office products which I primarily use freezing and losing data and time when they freeze. I think they have some background app that...
  6. Microsoft office products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office products: All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-products/bfa23839-342e-4d7c-945a-1847fbb05851
  7. windows 10 incompatible with netgear products

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 incompatible with netgear products: i get this error twice every 5 to 10 minutes every day all day non-stop: "MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: ({02883013-08C0-4258-B607-97E216144048}), Enrollment Type: (FamilySafety), CSP Name: (AppLocker), Command Type: (Clear: first...
  8. office products not working

office products not working: My subscription has not expired and my word is not working nor excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-products-not-working/f85d8566-49f4-4439-9d97-4cc2dbbd6dcd
  9. Office Aps not loading.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Aps not loading.: This morning none of my Office prograns would load. Got an error 142 could not load. With in a few minutes a got a got a phone call telling me my Office license had expired. Seeemed to be a robo call that wanted me to press one to renew. I hung up. Uninstalled Office and...
  10. Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 incompatibility: I have Win 7 installed on my laptop and use MS Office Starter 2010 for simple word processing. It will disappear when I upgrade to Windows 10 (which is currently downloading). Would anyone using OpenOffice or LibreOffice confirm their compatibility once they have completed...