Windows 10: incompatible program

Discus and support incompatible program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix a .exe file that says on troubleshoot compatibility its a incompatible program? 61890 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keono, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Keono Win User

incompatible program

Does anyone know how to fix a .exe file that says on troubleshoot compatibility its a incompatible program?

:)

Keono, Aug 28, 2016

2. Program incompatibility.

Hi Pratik,

One possible factor why is your Mall Tycoon 3 screen is flashing after starting the game is that the component of the game is corrupted. To isolate compatibility issues with, here are steps on how to use Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

• Open Control Panel > All Control Items. You will see the Run programs made for previous versions of Windows, under Programs & Features.

• Click on it to open the Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

*You can also create a Program Compatibility Troubleshooter desktop shortcut.

• Click Next or the Advanced option, if you don’t want things to be fixed automatically. Windows will try to detect programs you may be facing problems with.

• Select the one you want and click Next.

*The Troubleshooter will analyze and present a list of problems.

• Click on Next to fix the problems.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, Aug 28, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Incompatible Program

It may be that the version of the software you have is not supported on Windows 10. In any case, just uninstall Kindle Preview, restart your computer and re-install it.

BulldogXX, Aug 28, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

incompatible program

If compatibility troubleshooter can't solve it, there's not much you can do except looking for an updated version. You can delve a bit deeper and try running it in another mode for earlier windows versions manually but I never had much success.

CountMike, Aug 28, 2016
  5. Molyy Win User
    Molyy, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

incompatible program

1. incompatible program - Similar Threads - incompatible program

2. Incompatible program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible program: hello, I have a problem with java setup jre-8u361-windows-x64. when i open it it give me the run as administrators I click yes but when the the laptop loading mouse loading it's give me nothing ! So their are any solution to fix it? NOTE : I Use to make it in windows...
  3. Incompatible program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incompatible program: hello, I have a problem with java setup jre-8u361-windows-x64. when i open it it give me the run as administrators I click yes but when the the laptop loading mouse loading it's give me nothing ! So their are any solution to fix it? NOTE : I Use to make it in windows...
  4. Incompatible program

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?: Hi this might be a silly question but I really need to know. I previously had a Windows 11 laptop and installed my art program on it, it was not compatible but worked fine. Sadly this laptop was faulty and broke completely a week later, the problem comes with the fact that I...
  6. What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?

What happens if you install a incompatible program on Windows 11?: Hi this might be a silly question but I really need to know. I previously had a Windows 11 laptop and installed my art program on it, it was not compatible but worked fine. Sadly this laptop was faulty and broke completely a week later, the problem comes with the fact that I...
  7. How to fix Incompatible Program

How to fix Incompatible Program: For the last 2 days when trying to open a game I download it just goes black what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-incompatible-program/fc69e913-2970-4081-bc64-be0752d87c96
  8. How to fix Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Incompatible Program: For the last 2 days when trying to open a game I download it just goes black what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-incompatible-program/fc69e913-2970-4081-bc64-be0752d87c96
  9. Incompatible program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incompatible program: Just purchased a new Dell computer. Tried installing TurboTax 2020 program I just get a blank screen. Tried running troubleshooter issue found Incompatible Program. How do I fix it...
  10. Incompatible Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incompatible Program: I tried giving a program of mine administrative privileges by going to properties and checking the run as administrator box. But it doesn't work. When I tried troubleshooting it, I got the error message incompatible program. Can anyone help with this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incompatible program 1903

2. incompatible program Furidashi drift