Windows 10: incorrect password after netplwiz

Discus and support incorrect password after netplwiz in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello. I wanted to disable login password to I ran netplwiz and unchecked that requirement. It worked, but now when I turn on my computer, it says my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rislo, Dec 21, 2015.

1. rislo Win User

incorrect password after netplwiz

Hello.
    I wanted to disable login password to I ran netplwiz and unchecked that requirement. It worked, but now when I turn on my computer, it says my password or username is incorrect. I click ok and it gives me two "users" on the lower left hand corner. I choose the correct one and enter my password and windows starts. But I have only one user administrator! I'm usi

:)

rislo, Dec 21, 2015

2. the user name or password is incorrect. try again

After that I tried to stop using the password when i sing in with unmarked the check box in the netplwiz , I can not enter at all. The message received is incorrect password try again.The user home group without a password and also my computer name without
    a password, the sing in requires a password. What to do?

MosheLiber, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Need help please I cannot sign on to my computer since I upgraded to windows 10

Incorrect password, Dec 21, 2015
  4. rislo Win User

Solved! I had changed name of PC! Reran netplwiz. Thanks.

rislo, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

1. incorrect password after netplwiz - Similar Threads - incorrect password netplwiz

2. incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  3. incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incorrect password: I cant sign in to my computer. It says incorrect password. Im using Microsoft account and im connected to network so I dont know what is going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-password/4b4ae8de-e41e-4597-abc2-e921038dea6a
  4. password incorrect

password incorrect: Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1371 on 15.12.21 has left my PC unusable. The update has corrupted my account and I cannot sign in to perform an uninstall etc as my password to my Microsoft account is incorrect even though I can sign in with it on my laptop. The only option...
  5. password incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    password incorrect: Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.1371 on 15.12.21 has left my PC unusable. The update has corrupted my account and I cannot sign in to perform an uninstall etc as my password to my Microsoft account is incorrect even though I can sign in with it on my laptop. The only option...
  6. "Password is incorrect"

"Password is incorrect": Hello,My password is 100% correct, I can check it using the eye icon on the right of where you type it in. But it still says "password incorrect". Normally it would unlock as soon as I typed in the full password, but now even after pressing enter it says it's incorrect.This...
  7. Laptop password incorrect after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop password incorrect after update: I chose the Update and Restart option on my computer. After the update was done, I entered my laptop password and it appeared to be incorrect. It is, however the right password. I saw on the Internet that it is a problem that occurs sometimes, but I did not find any working...
  8. Password incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Password incorrect: I am having a issue with signing into my laptop. Everytime I enter my password and hit enter. I get a message that the password I entered was incorrect? What is the work around for this? 129595
  9. Incorrect password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incorrect password: i just set up an outlook.com account in a new laptop. When i attemp to sign into the laptop i keep getting a message that my password is incorrect. I tried to reset it but i receive a message stating i need a usb flash drive to change it, which i do not have. Any suggestions?...
  10. Incorrect password AFTER updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect password AFTER updating.: Ok so this has been driving me crazy for the last two months now. Everyday I log into my computer fine with my PIN number and my password. Finally after accepting a windows update time, once it restarts and asks for my password, it tells me that the password is incorrect....