Windows 10: Incorrect Windows 10 Registration Information

Discus and support Incorrect Windows 10 Registration Information in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I downloaded Win 10 a month ago, the initial download went well, unfortunately for me (Administrator) I provided the incorrect information. I did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dcdotcom, Oct 11, 2015.

1. dcdotcom Win User

Incorrect Windows 10 Registration Information

I downloaded Win 10 a month ago, the initial download went well, unfortunately for me (Administrator) I provided the incorrect information. I did not realize that what happened until it was done. In any event, I attempted to log back in with the password created, however because I typed the wrong telephone number and name I could not log back into Win10. I called Microsoft they were able to set me up with another account as administrator, however I still want to log into the first account created. Is there a way to log back into my original account (that had incorrect information)? Will I lose everything under that account? *Sick

:)

dcdotcom, Oct 11, 2015

2. Socket Registry Missing, Service Registration Corrupt or Missing

Windows Update

L: Publisher details

Issues found

L: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Service registration is missing or corrupt

Not fixed

Reset service registration

Completed

Potential issues that were checked

L: Windows Update environment variables are incorrect

Windows Update environment variables are incorrect

Issue not present

L: Some security settings are missing or have been changed

Some security settings are missing or have been changed

Issue not present

L: Check for missing or corrupt files

Check for missing or corrupt files

Issue not present

Issues found

L: Detection details

Not fixed

Completed

Issue not present

Issue not present

Issue not present

Detection details

Collected File

File Name:
    L: CheckSURLog.cab

Service Status

Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.

Collection information

Computer Name:
    CHANCEPC

Windows Version:

Architecture:

x64

Time:

Friday, April 15, 2016 12:10:06 PM

Chance3212, Oct 11, 2015
  3. SednaXII Win User
    Windows 10 updates auto rebooting?

Issues found

L: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Not fixed

Completed

L: Windows Update environment variables are incorrect

Issue not present

L: Some security settings are missing or have been changed

Issue not present

L: Check for missing or corrupt files

Issue not present

Issues found

Not fixed

Completed

Issue not present

Issue not present

Issue not present

SednaXII, Oct 11, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Under C:\Users will be all the user accounts. As an administrator you can access their information.

NavyLCDR, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

1. Incorrect Windows 10 Registration Information - Similar Threads - Incorrect Registration Information

2. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information: Hi I were trying to upgrade to windows 11 yesterday and now the secured boot is active and can't open the PC health check app but I have a secure boot and it says I can't install windows 11 because I don't have a secured boot. pls help also these are the system specsCPU:...
  3. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information: Hi I were trying to upgrade to windows 11 yesterday and now the secured boot is active and can't open the PC health check app but I have a secure boot and it says I can't install windows 11 because I don't have a secured boot. pls help also these are the system specsCPU:...
  4. Pchealthcheck gives incorrect information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Personal Information needs to be corrected: Evidently my date of birth and age were not submitted correctly when setting up my new pc and you are showing me as a minor that needs permission to make changes from an adult to this pc. I am 68 years of age. how can this be corrected?...
  6. Windows 10 Registrations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Registrations: Hi Community, Since Microsoft went to online activation, yes from way back when, I have had, and still have, several computers running Windows 10. Close to retiring, I'm trying to get a handle on my digital life in the event of, well, you know... My question is; does...
  7. Sign-in screen informs of incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in screen informs of incorrect password: Hello the experts on Microsoft community, Today, I faced a strange situation on my windows 10 desktop PC. My PC has an electricity shutdown. When it was started, it informed that my MS account password was incorrect. Before I could complete the authentication, the...
  8. incorrect registration choice personal and not business

incorrect registration choice personal and not business: Tonight I made a mistake with my new business laptop I told ms it was personal and not business. I also set up a new ms account with the intention of buying office 365 for business. I think my incorrect choice of personal is the reason that ms now won't let me buy office...
  9. registration of windows 10

registration of windows 10: If I reinstall windows 10 will I need to put in a new key or can I use the old key number? Or does Microsoft have it already register to my computer? ( electronic signature) on my motherboard? I need to reinstall windows because of some corrupt files....
  10. Windows 10 Registration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Registration: Quite a while ago (a few years) I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Recently (a few weeks ago) I tried to upgrade my CPU with a better processor that was faulty. I removed that processor and have been running fine with the original processor. A few days ago I got a...