Windows 10: Increase percentage in printing

Discus and support Increase percentage in printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have looked thru the threads and cannot find the solution to this answer. I make handbags and I need to increase the printing, of a pattern to 125%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Larlee2004, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Increase percentage in printing

I have looked thru the threads and cannot find the solution to this answer. I make handbags and I need to increase the printing, of a pattern to 125%. I right clicked on the desktop and was able to change percentage thru there but it only increased the text on my desktop. I printed one page of a pattern, and it printed smaller. Can someone give me some insight as to how to increase the print size of a pattern.. I dont need the text increased. I have Windows 10. I am on a Dell and my printer is Epson WF-2760. Thank yu

:)

Larlee2004, Aug 23, 2018
  2. KimNad Win User

Increase print contrast

I have a white background and black print. The contrast seems weak. How can I increase the contrast? Or should I change the background? I'm using Windows 10 and Lenova Z580 laptop.Thanks for any suggestions. Kim

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KimNad, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Colin 33 Win User
    increase size of print

How do I increase the size of print on PC and when printing items ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Colin

Colin 33, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Increase percentage in printing

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Increase percentage in printing

1. Increase percentage in printing - Similar Threads - Increase percentage printing

2. while i am plug in the charger into laptop ,the bateery percentage is not increasing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while i am plug in the charger into laptop ,the bateery percentage is not increasing.: my laptop battery percentage is not increasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-am-plug-in-the-charger-into-laptop-the/704990d6-0675-4569-8f0c-b90ab8e950ed
  3. while i am plug in the charger into laptop ,the bateery percentage is not increasing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while i am plug in the charger into laptop ,the bateery percentage is not increasing.: my laptop battery percentage is not increasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-am-plug-in-the-charger-into-laptop-the/704990d6-0675-4569-8f0c-b90ab8e950ed
  4. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  5. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  7. Battery Percentage

Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  8. Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing: Even though when I plug in my laptop it shows me that it's plugged in , it still doesn't charge. It also doesn't show me estimated time until fully charged. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. My laptop is charging but the percentage is not increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is charging but the percentage is not increasing: My laptop battery percentage stuck at 15% and not increasing at all. What should I do? I have tried troubleshooting but still the same. Please help....
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17