Windows 10: Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions

Discus and support Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this possible? It seems to disappear or blend into the various websites and pages. Also really having issues with swipe function. Cursor jumps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pressing On, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions

Is this possible? It seems to disappear or blend into the various websites and pages. Also really having issues with swipe function. Cursor jumps whi;e typing and then paragraph is gone and I don't believe I did anything.

:)

Pressing On, Jul 29, 2018

2. How to change the size / width of my cursor/ insertion line

No, this is incorrect for the question that was asked:

I found a much simpler method.

1. Open SETTINGS

2. Select EASE OF ACCESS (help for visually and hearing-impaired users)

3. Select MOUSE

4. Select POINTER SIZE.

5. Select largest size. This not only increases the size of the pointer, but also increases the length & width of the cursor.

The question was about making the cursor narrower, not wider.

Also, Windows 10 has made things harder.

Under "Ease of Access", you have to select OTHER OPTIONS.

(That is really self-explanatory --Huh ???)

Finally, you will find a slide-bar for "Cursor Thickness".

If you just go to the Control Panel and do a search for "Cursor", it will never tell you to go here under "Other Options".

A respectable search function would show you Each And Every place that the word "cursor" appears. Get with it, Microsoft!

Dale A. Wood, Jul 29, 2018
  3. How to change the size / width of my cursor/ insertion line

I found a much simpler method.

1. Open SETTINGS

2. Select EASE OF ACCESS (help for visually and hearing-impaired users)

3. Select MOUSE

4. Select POINTER SIZE.

5. Select largest size. This not only increases the size of the pointer, but also increases the length & width of the cursor. (I also changed my pointer color from white to black. Makes it much easier to see.)

SheilaSchultzSRS, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions

How to only make cursor size larger in Windows 10 with a 4k screen?

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting you query on Microsoft Community Forums.

The size of the mouse pointer is adjustable in window 10.

I would suggest you to change the Mouse pointer size. To change the Mouse pointer size please open the Mouse Properties in Windows 10.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Select Run.
    • Type control.exe /name Microsoft.Mouse
    • And hit Enter.
    • Select the Tab Pointers and change the Mouse pointer Size.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions

1. Increase the size of pointer Cursor questions - Similar Threads - Increase size pointer

2. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  3. Windows Pointer Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pointer Size: If you increase your Windows Pointer size, this makes it easier to see. But it also increases its footprint. For example, in the Outlook list of messages, when you reach up to click and open a flag, or change the flag to a check, you may accidentally select the nearby...
  4. Video size increased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video size increased: i downloaded some files from Telegram, after transferring files, size of files has increased.idk why this happened , please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-size-increased/dd49860a-aacf-46ff-afa3-75ec35d63821
  5. Taskbar Size increases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Size increases: How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-size-increases/26a18262-895a-4bdd-bf84-e4687d8b88f9
  6. pointer size

in Windows 10 Customization
    pointer size: how do I increase size of pointer? I have low vision and it is hard to see/find pointer on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-size/402f3099-9a3c-4feb-b8b6-3c7464515e39
  7. cursor/pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor/pointer: I just got my laptop today, and it was working fine but I left it to charge, then when I came to open it my pointer was gone. It's a windows 10 HP Laptop. My pointer only works when I plug in a mouse of my own. It's kind of a lot of work to be plugging the mouse in every time...
  8. Download size increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download size increasing: I recently bought forza horizon 4 and ive been downloading it for 2 hours it was 64gb and it just keeps going up i am now at 110gb i have reset it i everytime i try to download it it goes up from 110...
  9. Increasing Partition Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increasing Partition Size: I have a 1 Terabyte hard drive that contains 2 partitions. C: which has 906 GB free space and D: which has 7.65 GB free space. I want to extend D:. I shunk C: 200 GB and ended up with a third partition and found no way to extend d: into this free space. How do I extend...
  10. Increase partition size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase partition size: Had 8.1 then downloaded 10, unfortunately when I originally installed 8.1 I made my C partition too small and it's almost full all the time. Is there anyway to increase the size? Also I want to reset my PC right now since it's gotten extremely sluggish for some odd...