Windows 10: Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint

Discus and support Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is Microsoft planning to update Fresh Paint and give it functionality to print in other DPI resolutions? I really like using the app but I want to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Laux_17, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Laux_17 Win User

Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint

Is Microsoft planning to update Fresh Paint and give it functionality to print in other DPI resolutions?

I really like using the app but I want to be able to print my work out at larger sizes and retain the image quality.

:)

Laux_17, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Laux_17 Win User

Is Microsoft planning to update Fresh Paint and give it functionality to print in other DPI resolutions?

I really like using the app but I want to be able to print my work out at larger sizes and retain the image quality.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Laux_17, Sep 25, 2018
  3. increasing pixtels in Fresh Paint

Hi Diego,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

You can change the canvas size as it has full editing area of an image. The canvas size command will let you increase and decrease an image’s canvas size. Increasing the canvas size adds space around the existing image and decreasing will crop the
    image.

Try the steps below and check if the issue is resolved:

• Choose the image and click on Canvas size
    • Enter the dimensions for the canvas in Width and height boxes. You can also choose the units of measurement from the drop down bar located adjacent to height and width options.

Refer to the Fresh Paint FAQ from the link below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...aint-faq/552a7366-fbd2-4b19-a4b8-4021453a4835

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint

Hi Laux_17,

If the feature you're looking for is not available, you can forward or redirect this concern to our
    Feedback Hub. We can let our app developers in Fresh Paint to provide better features in this application. To send a suggestion for this application, follow the steps below:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

4. Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop
    monitoring
    when you’re done.

5. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.

6. Click Continue using Feedback Hub.

7. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).

8. Open the item you submitted, then click Share.

9. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like https://aka.ms/<unique link>).

We appreciate your feedback.

Johann Eva, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint - Similar Threads - Increasing DPI Fresh

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  4. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  5. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  6. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  7. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  9. Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint

Increasing DPI in Fresh Paint: Is Microsoft planning to update Fresh Paint and give it functionality to print in other DPI resolutions? I really like using the app but I want to be able to print my work out at larger sizes and retain the image quality. Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system...
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increasing resolution in fresh paint 2019

2. increasing dpi in paint

3. fresh paint resolution

4. change dpi in fresh paint