Windows 10: Individual pictures from Theme

Discus and support Individual pictures from Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harris Guilmette, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Individual pictures from Theme

Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages?

And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background?

When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you select Browse, you go to your picture folders.

How can I choose one of the theme pictures as a background?

:)

Harris Guilmette, Aug 12, 2018
  2. bcfl Win User

De-Select individual pictures in Theme

I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue,
    Thanks

3. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Individual pictures from Theme

De-Select individual pictures in Theme

Ah, yes.
    Some Windows 'classic' options have been hidden in Windows 10.
    You'll need to download and run this handy fix, compiled by our esteemed Administrator, Brink.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Then you will be able to access all those classic features through your Desktop right click context menu:

Individual pictures from Theme [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Individual pictures from Theme

1. Individual pictures from Theme - Similar Threads - Individual pictures Theme

2. Themes Won't Change Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes Won't Change Pictures: Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing...
  3. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  4. Background theme pictures

Background theme pictures: Recently when I turn on my computer, the desk top theme or even the solid back ground colors appear to have a foggy haze overlaying the phot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme-pictures/ee564161-feb1-44d3-8976-909768028557
  5. How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?

How to stop Theme picture from changing daily?: Hello, I have downloaded some beautiful themes from Microsoft. And some of the pictures are just spectacular. How do I stop the theme picture from changing every day? Some of the images I just want to keep as my desktop wallpaper forever ! :-) There doesn't seem to be...
  6. Picture in custom theme disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture in custom theme disappeared: So I had a custom theme with 1 picture in it, and the picture has disappeared. I can see the thumbnail on the .theme file, but under "apply a theme", it just shows a black box above the name of my custom theme. Is there anyway to recover the picture, as it has seemed to...
  7. loading individual pictures from my iphone6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    loading individual pictures from my iphone6: Every time I try to load individual pics from my phone to the photo gallery I end up loading all the photos on my phone to the gallery again. What am I doing wrong?...
  8. Theme pictures

Theme pictures: When I open background themes, I don't see all the pictures in a theme, like I did when I had Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-pictures/5abb463c-5885-4a55-95b4-5c001ca27c21
  9. De-select individual images in themes

De-select individual images in themes: Hello, guys. I want to de-select some images in Windows 10 themes I downloaded from MS website. I remember I did this when I installed Win 10 many months ago. Now, after anniversary update, I can't figure it out how I made. I found another thread, where is a file to...
  10. De-Select individual pictures in Theme

De-Select individual pictures in Theme: I am using W10 Pro 1511 v10586.14 and seem to be unable to de-select individual pictures from my desktop background themes, can help with this issue, Thanks 32317