Windows 10: individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10

Discus and support individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello Ten Forums, Is there a way to send a picture - dropping into a site or sending in an email without having the entire album embedded along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lam, May 28, 2016.

1. LAM
    lam Win User

individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10

hello Ten Forums,
    Is there a way to send a picture - dropping into a site or sending in an email without
    having the entire album embedded along with a single picture. I have tested by sending to myself. The received email may look like a single pic but one click and the entire album is there. I did not have this problem with any windows version except windows 10.
    I have one other problem with windows ten. I am getting a mail sub system in my Microsoft outlook email with emails from and to people I don't know and have not written . What is this?
    I cannot reach my host at present to discuss this.
    I am considering reverting to windows 7 within a month but am concerned incase I lose important files.
    I cannot even save everything on the cloud because the offer for cloud is for windows 8 and it seems I am on wondiws 10.
    I dare not cause another problem. Please help with one or more of these issues. Many thanks.

:)

2. LindaW#7 Win User

transferring pictures from a photo album to a flash drive using computer with windows 10

Can someone steer me as to how I go about transferring photos on my pc using windows 10 to a flash drive. Can I transfer an entire album or do I need to move the pictures individually.

On the "my pc" I see pictures and the pictures are arranged in folders by year and date. I do not see the albums I have recreated ( eg. family, kids, etc. )

Thank you.

LindaW#7, May 28, 2016
  3. JayCB_89 Win User
    Can I transfer an album I have created in the Photo App of Windows 10 to a USB drive?

I am trying to create an album and then load those pictures to a USB drive. I have been able to upload the whole "camera roll" in windows 10 photo app to the USB, but not the individual albums. Also, I don't seem to be able to change the names of the
    pictures.

JayCB_89, May 28, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Sure there is, I do individual photos all the time. When you come to select the ones you want to send, make sure you click on the actual photo and not the folder.

With regard to your second problem, have you run an Antivirus scan? Looks like your email may have been compromised.

swarfega, May 28, 2016
  5. LAM
    lam Win User
    Hello Swarfega,
    many thanks. I may have already tried to click the actual pic but will pay attention and try again,
    and thanks for reminding me to run my antivirus. May I come back to you if I don't resolve
    sending single pics?

ps ran anti virus: no virus found. will be intouch with host however,
    Regarding the picture issue, there is no luck. I have tried just about everything. The icon that looks like mountains
    is not helping . Will persevere .

Thema:

1. individual pictures / sending without an entire album windows 10 - Similar Threads - individual pictures sending

2. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  3. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pictures in Album: I created an album by add to.... they are there in saved pictures but when I go through personalizing and slideshow then browse they are not there. Any thoughts. I have 70 pictures...
  4. Missing pictures in Album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Files and issue opening individual pictures.: While opening individual pictures to see them on the full screen I have to double click and they always pop up and a box shows up on taskbar. Click the taskbar and picture also enlarges. In the process of doing this after about placing a couple of pictures on the screen the...
  6. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  7. Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums

Pictures disappear from Windows Picture Albums: Hello, I imported Iphone and OnePLus pictures to my PC and safely stored them locally in 2 separated folders. I want to use a selection of those pictures to make a photo album with Windows Picture. I successfully included the folders in the windows picture tool, as they...
  8. Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.

Can't send one photo without sending the entire album.: When I try to send an email and insert a photo from my file the person can click the top left and see all of my photos. I check before sending because I don't want to send all of my photos. All I want to do is send which ever photo(s) I pick to send. I have tried clicking...
  9. WMP not showing album pictures

WMP not showing album pictures: Earlier today i burned a cd with wmp and it went fine, then i put all that music on to a flash drive which removed it from wmp. But when i went to add more music to wmp, the new music's album covers wouldn't show up and all of the songs were. It clumped into tame album so i...
  10. Individual pictures from Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Individual pictures from Theme: Great pictures in the theme packages. However, I would like to pick one for more than a day. How do we open theme packages? And, how do get to choose a single picture from a package as a background? When you go to background, there are only five pictures. When you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sending pics in 10 without sending entire album