Windows 10: Infamous blue spinning circles

Discus and support Infamous blue spinning circles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pikafu, May 17, 2016.

1. Pikafu Win User

Infamous blue spinning circles

I recently booted up my custom gaming computer to find that my Internet wasn't working. So, I figured out that the problem was that the dependency service failed to start. I followed instructions that said to open an elevated cmd and input the following. net localgroup Administrators /add local service, and net localgroup Administrators /add network service. Then I was told to restart. Upon restarting, I hit a bsod that said page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. It forced a reboot and in doing so, my computer can't boot past the blue screen with the spinning dots unless left for LITERALLY 48 HOURS. Any and all help will be appreciated, thanks

:)

Pikafu, May 17, 2016
  2. judahreed Win User

Spinning blue circle questions

Hi, I know what the spinning blue circle means, but when the Blue spinning circle + Pointer turns into a singular spinning circle does that mean its processing something bigger than average?

judahreed, May 17, 2016
  3. Drzhouse Win User
    Windows 10 constant spinning blue circle next to curser.

Windows 10 constant spinning blue circle next to curser. I can use the cursor as normal, but the blue circle never stop, never blinks. Just spins.

Drzhouse, May 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Pikafu Win User
    Okay, after scrambling to find everything for a day, I got it

Pikafu, May 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    First please try to perform a system restore from the recovery media, if you don't have a restore point let me know and we'll continue to try booting into safe mode *Smile

7. Pikafu Win User
    My computer CAN'T boot from usb

Pikafu, May 19, 2016
  8. Pikafu Win User

Just fixed that, recovery drive working and got a system restore going. System restore resulted in failure error code (0x80070002)

Pikafu, May 19, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    In the recovery go to the advanced troubleshooting options and choose command prompt
    In command prompt enter following command
    Code: start msconfig[/quote] Msconfig should show up in a few moments.
    In msconfig go to the tab 'boot' and check in the 'Boot options' part 'safe mode'.
    Click 'Apply' and click 'OK' and reboot when asked.

10. Pikafu Win User
    Windows cannot find msconfig

Pikafu, May 19, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    Please enter following command, do NOT reboot if any problems have been found but could not be resolved
    Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] If SFC found problems but could not resolve them enter following command
    Code: findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log >USB\sfcdetails.txt[/quote] It copies the cbs.log onto a different location, ensure that you have a USB connected and that the path to the USB is correct.

Thema:

1. Infamous blue spinning circles - Similar Threads - Infamous blue spinning

2. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  3. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  4. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  5. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  6. Spinning Blue Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive app/spinning blue circle.: Would really appreciate any more help with this, it's driving me crazy! *Banghead The spinning wheel is very frequent within Google Chrome and I wonder if Chrome may be the problem. The wheel is spinning briefly on every new tab/web page I load and then a fraction longer even...