Windows 10: "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders

Discus and support "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders (screen shots attached and/or via WEB links) I have an issue in my "C:\Users\All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Janning, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Janning Win User

"Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders

"Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders (screen shots attached and/or via WEB links)

I have an issue in my "C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data"
    folder. I believe its loosely called "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders

C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data\Application Data

see:

http://www.aanning.com/ajissues/Wind...olders/ss1.jpg

This has not caused any issues, I just stumbled on it. Google provides many hits,
    but, lots of talk, no solutions. The closest I've found is an app called
    junctionbox I installed, it will back up and restore, but not fix the issue.
    Screenshot shows the app and its options. I backed up, then tried "Delete
    all standard junctions in the selected profile"
    This only brought me to an option to open a backup. Either the app is useless
    or I am not using it correctly.

http://www.aanning.com/ajissues/Wind...olders/ss3.jpg

Using dir /a I can see one:

http://www.aanning.com/ajissues/Wind...olders/ss2.jpg

I believe I got this issue when adjusting permissions on these folders,
    which I did over 2-3 years ago, so its likly been this way a long time.
    As I said, I have had no issues so far, so its been this way a long time
    and all is fine. Being its been in place for so long, a restore is out
    of the question.

Part of me says "If its not broken do not fix it" However, the other part
    of me says, its an issue...fix it before it becomes and issue. I have several
    PC on a network, and at least 3 of them also have this issue, and likely more
    of my 9 to 10 PC. (Again, all of which have no issue and likely had this a long
    time now)

Does anyone have a solution for this?

:)

Janning, Sep 16, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Sep 16, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders :)

hitch_11, Sep 16, 2017
Thema:

"Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders

1. "Infinite" Application Data folders and subfolders - Similar Threads - Infinite Application Data

2. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  3. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  4. Struggle with an infinite folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Struggle with an infinite folder: Hello, I have an issue.I have an external disk in which there is a folder that copied itself 200ish times perhaps more in itself, and whenever I try deleting it, it tells me that the folder is not empty. I would like some help if I could have some help with it....
  5. Struggle with an infinite folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Struggle with an infinite folder: Hello, I have an issue.I have an external disk in which there is a folder that copied itself 200ish times perhaps more in itself, and whenever I try deleting it, it tells me that the folder is not empty. I would like some help if I could have some help with it....
  6. Struggle with an infinite folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Folders and Subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Subfolders: Using windows explorer to organize photos by year and then subfolders for activities during that year I want to be able to see all folders and subfolders on the main windows explorer screen without having to click on the year folder to see what that year contains. Is that...
  8. Infinite data sync or loading infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite data sync or loading infinite: Hello, When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too... Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store....
  9. Duplicate subfolders in User folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate subfolders in User folder: Hi there. Have been working with Build 10074 for several days. Just realized yesterday that my main user folder has duplicate sub-folders (2 Documents, 2 Music, 2 Videos, 2 Downloads, 2 Pictures). They are the same size, have the same properties). Whichever one I delete,...
  10. Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.: After doing an In-place Reinstall of WIndows 10 X64 to fix update problems. I ran the Clean Windows Files Program to Delete all 'Old' Windows Folders & files. All seemed to go well until I looked at C:\ dribve and see that Windows.old still exists. I've tried everything to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 i have a folder with infinite subfolders

2. Infinite Application Data folders and subfolders fix