Windows 10: Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

Discus and support Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YeetusA, Aug 12, 2018.

1. YeetusA Win User

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it

Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol came up. It comes up before the login screen and that never comes up now. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried:

I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working;

Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't work on all other restore points;

Tried all the safe modes, but still had the loading screen;

Tried all sorts of stuff on command prompt that I was told to do and read online, yet no luck;

And finally, I did a system reset where I retained my personal files. As for this, it told me to choose one of three accounts to reset, likewise the system restore: [account1], [account2] and [administrator]. Picked my account and even did the reset. Same problem came up, even when shutting it down to restart.

Also, in a previous thread i made, someone suggested using the media creation tool but when i boot up my pc (dell) and press F12 to get some menu and try to bolt with the usb device, i get the same problem. I dont know if i made some mistakes or not.

In this blank screen, I can't get any window or anything up.

:)

YeetusA, Aug 12, 2018

2. Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Adiluddin Win User
    win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing, and now it's a black screen with the 6 dots spinning round and round... I have tried unplugging everything, taking out the battery and I tried pressing f8 on the Dell loafing screen but it didn't do anything... any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Clayton

clayhaight, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

1. Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login... - Similar Threads - Infinite black loading

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Black Screen with loading cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  5. Black screen with loading cursor

Black screen with loading cursor: I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen...
  6. On the black screen of death with the infinite loading screen can't even load recovery...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On the black screen of death with the infinite loading screen can't even load recovery...: in normal bootup i get the infinite loading screen with the HP logo and then black screen for 2 secs and loops. when i tried to hit F11 for recovery mode it says please wait for a minute and then a black screen with a cursor. When i clicked on ESC for start-up options it...
  7. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...
  8. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  9. My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...

My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...: Edit: tried to do what someone recommended in a previous post on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup...
  10. Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...

Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...: Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working; Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't...