Windows 10: Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

Discus and support Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YeetusA, Aug 14, 2018.

1. YeetusA Win User

Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it

Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol came up. It comes up before the login screen and that never comes up now. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried:

I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working;

Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't work on all other restore points;

Tried all the safe modes, but still had the loading screen;

Tried all sorts of stuff on command prompt that I was told to do and read online, including "/sfc scannow" yet no luck;

And finally, I did a system reset where I retained my personal files. As for this, it told me to choose one of three accounts to reset, likewise the system restore: [account1], [account2] and [administrator]. Picked my account and even did the reset. Same problem came up, even when shutting it down to restart.

Also, in a previous thread i made, someone suggested using the media creation tool but when i boot up my pc (dell) and press F12 to get some menu and try to boot with the usb device, i get the same problem. I dont know if i made some mistakes or not.

Also, even though I can't do anything when booting with usb drive and even the priority order thing, I get some message saying "Operation System not found" and when I press enter, the black infinite loading screen appears.

My laptop used to be a windows 7 home premium device. Its model is Dell P09E and it is Legacy BIOS.

In this blank screen, I can't get any window or anything up.

:)

YeetusA, Aug 14, 2018
  2. YeetusA Win User

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen every time I start up pc

Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it

Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol came up. It comes up before the login screen and that never comes up now. I did nearly
    everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried:

I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working;

Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't work on all other restore points;

Tried all the safe modes, but still had the loading screen;

Tried all sorts of stuff on command prompt that I was told to do and read online, yet no luck;

And finally, I did a system reset where I retained my personal files. As for this, it told me to choose one of three accounts to reset, likewise the system restore: [account1], [account2] and [administrator]. Picked my account and even did the reset. Same
    problem came up, even when shutting it down to restart.

In this blank screen, I can't get any window or anything up.

YeetusA, Aug 14, 2018
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Aug 14, 2018
  4. ATIonion Win User

Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Infinite loading screen that comes up before intended login screen every time I boot up my pc - Similar Threads - Infinite loading screen

2. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  3. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  4. Every other time I boot my pc up instead of showing the login screen it shows a black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every other time I boot my pc up instead of showing the login screen it shows a black...: Every once in a while when I turn on my PC it only shows a black screen with a mouse cursor. To fix this I usually have to hold down the power button and then just turn on my pc again but whenever I do this it has horrific loading times Something around 5-10mins....
  5. Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc: So, i was not having this problem until recently, when i randomly restarted my pc bcoz it was stuck, and then i got a black screen after the dell logo came. I waited about an hour but nothing happened. After pressing shift+the power key, and booting it up and shutting it down...
  6. Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death every time I load up my PC: I apologise if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm not sure where else would be the right place. The other day, my brother tried to "fix" my PC, when certain apps were having errors saving to my OneDrive. After he "fixed it", none of my applications would work...
  7. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  8. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  9. Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...

Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...: Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working; Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't...
  10. Login screen slow to come up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen slow to come up?: Hi, I have the PIN page setup to show on my machine. The screens go into standby after a while - and when I come back to the machine, I have to press something on my keyboard - then wait about 4-5 seconds for the screen to come up - before I can actually enter my PIN. On...