Windows 10: Infinite loop of startup repair

Discus and support Infinite loop of startup repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Goonsoon, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

:)

Goonsoon, Nov 1, 2015
  2. shanecarternnnnn, Nov 1, 2015
  3. NextBoldHarpy, Nov 1, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Nov 1, 2015
  5. Goonsoon Win User
    When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Nov 1, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Nov 1, 2015
  7. Goonsoon Win User
    Wow it actually worked thanks dood *Biggrin

Goonsoon, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Infinite loop of startup repair - Similar Threads - Infinite loop startup

2. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  3. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop: I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T530 win 10 I do not know anymore what else to do as I have tried everything on youtube and still the problem persists...
  4. How to fix startup automatic repair infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Startup Repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair loop: Hi, this morning I turned on the pc and I found the Startup Repair screen, I tried to solve the problem by following some tutorials but nothing. I tried to manually fix it with cmd but it just added some OS which requires an admin password. I also tried the "System Restore"...
  6. Startup repair infinite loop after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup repair infinite loop after hardware upgrade: My pc was broken and my HDD wasn't so I built a new pc but with same hdd now it stuck at startup repair infinite loop and doesn't booting , it saying it can't repair the pc automatically,it showing this-Problem Event Name:Problem Signature 01: Startup Repair OfflineProblem...
  7. Startup repair infinite loop after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup repair infinite loop after hardware upgrade: My pc was broken and my HDD wasn't so I built a new pc but with same hdd now it stuck at startup repair infinite loop and doesn't booting , it saying it can't repair the pc automatically,it showing this-Problem Event Name:Problem Signature 01: Startup Repair OfflineProblem...
  8. Infinite Repair loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Repair loop?: Hi, I'm running an ASUS Desktop M5A97R2.0, SSD. Whilst trying to install March 2019s update (1903 I think) my pc froze at 'Installing updates. This might take over an hour' @1%. after several hours of this I manually switched machine off and on again to be confronted by...
  9. Infinite automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite automatic repair loop: I got the error critical process died after I turned on my windows 10 pc after only two days. I have not recently installed anything new nor updated my windows voluntarily. I have looked through the forums for a few hours now and tried everything that was said to work but had...
  10. Infinite Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Repair Loop: I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode. Have tried startup repair bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot chkdisk I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery -...