Windows 10: Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem

Discus and support Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi When I start my Dell laptop, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair" and then shows the blue screen of death. The blue screen of death has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alokgupta2k, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem

Hi

When I start my Dell laptop, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair" and then shows the blue screen of death. The blue screen of death has following texts.

*Sad
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you.
    If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error WDF_VIOLATION.

Now this is going into infinite loop. I'm not getting any other options. Web search brings lot's of video's but they all ends up with "Advance Options". In my case the loop is not even bringing "Advance Option"

:)

alokgupta2k, Jul 10, 2016

2. windows defender offline scan

My problem is almost the same. My pc is not stuck in a boot loop but will run defender offline when it should run recovery.

clHarrySmith, Jul 10, 2016
  3. Acer Aspire 1935 windows 10 will not restart after update 1511

My Acer Aspire 1935 went into an infinite reboot loop cycle at the end of update 1511 installation. How can I get it Windows 10 to restart correctly?

GeorgesVaillancourt, Jul 10, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem

WDF_VIOLATION means BSOD stop 0x10D. Generally caused by either a device driver or a failing RAM.
    If the RAM is not in fault, a clean installation will be the easy solution to this issue.

Here is how you can boot into Advanced Startup Options. Then Enable Boot Logging. It will create a file named ntbtlog.txt. Collect it and upload it. If you cannot do it within windows, Boot with Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable PE Rescue Disk or a live Linux disc like Puppy and collect it in a USB stick, use the usb stick in another computer and upload it.

Thema:

Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem

1. Infinite loop Windows 10 restart problem - Similar Threads - Infinite loop restart

2. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop

Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop: This has been a problem for a while now. My laptop is stuck in an infinite update and restart loop. This means that it tries to install updates without letting me log in fails, and restarts. After it restarts, it repeats the process. Can anyone help with this?...
  6. Infinite restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart loop.: Hello, I am hoping to get some help with this problem. My Windows 10 PC unexpectedly shut down while I was factory resetting the computer. This led to me having a red error which when clicking on "Continue" would go ahead and restart the computer bringing me to the same...
  7. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. Infinite Restarting Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...