Windows 10: Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

Discus and support Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blizzard Psyche, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will try again I think. After that, I was presented with a screen saying that the computer will restart multiple times. I let it reset as many times as it liked for 10 hours. I don't think that's the normal length. So I turned it off for the day and went to sleep. I woke up to see that it is still in a restart loop. After a coupl

:)

Blizzard Psyche, Mar 4, 2024

2. Infinite loop after factory reset.

I wanted to reset my computer because it's becoming slow so i choose factory reset and when it was on 7% i went to sleep. When i woke up i only saw Logo of acer then black screen than again Logo of acer and it was in infinite loop. I can't even enter bios.
    On top of that it doesn't show any error sings. I tried reseting it but it won't helped. Please can ypu help me?

AdamGeguš, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2024
  4. swat354 Win User

Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

1. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset - Similar Threads - Infinite restart loop

2. Factory Reset Captcha infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset Captcha infinite loop: I recently dug up an older laptop to set up as a NAS server. It's windows 11. I factory reset it to wipe the old data and make it separate from all my current accounts. I'm making a new microsoft account for it therefore. Doing the whole process, get to the captcha, complete...
  3. Factory Reset Captcha infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset Captcha infinite loop: I recently dug up an older laptop to set up as a NAS server. It's windows 11. I factory reset it to wipe the old data and make it separate from all my current accounts. I'm making a new microsoft account for it therefore. Doing the whole process, get to the captcha, complete...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  5. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  6. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  7. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  8. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  9. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...