Windows 10: Info on the spotlight screen lock pictures?

Discus and support Info on the spotlight screen lock pictures? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; More than once already I would have loved to know WHERE the screen lock image that Windows 10 presented that day was taken. Some are really very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mmo, Dec 22, 2015.

1. MMO
    mmo Win User

Info on the spotlight screen lock pictures?

More than once already I would have loved to know WHERE the screen lock image that Windows 10 presented that day was taken. Some are really very beautiful and spectacular. Any idea? Is there some website where one can find some background info re. the image of the day?

:)

2. Vega Hassan, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Bing Windows 10 - Where are the Spotlight Image taken? How can I find out who has the copyright to a Spotlight Image so I can get permission to Reuse?

thanks, but those are not the same images i see on my Windows 10 lock screen,

I am trying to found out the info/location for the Spotlight images on my Windows 10 Lock Screen

brett.thomp, Dec 22, 2015
Thema:

Info on the spotlight screen lock pictures?

1. Info on the spotlight screen lock pictures? - Similar Threads - Info spotlight screen

2. Windows Spotlight lock screen picture won't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight lock screen picture won't change: I have seen a lot of answers to this question and the only answer is what I list below. If you want to change the pictures that are shown by Microsoft and have your own picture shown on startup on the lock screen then you are going to have to alter some folders and delete...
  3. Windows Spotlight lock screen pictures

Windows Spotlight lock screen pictures: Hey all, Not really a problem just curiosity. I have the Windows Spotlight as my lock screen picture which means Microsoft downloads a new picture every day and as such it changes. Does anyone else's 'picture of the day' sometimes stays on for a few days, then changes?...
  4. Windows 10's Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures

Windows 10's Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures: How to Find Windows 10's Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s-spotlight-lock-screen-pictures/c1a4c4fd-9d01-4807-b302-cfdbdbb88501
  5. How to default lock screen to Picture instead of Spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to default lock screen to Picture instead of Spotlight: [ATTACH] Hi, guys! I hope everyone having a great holiday season. However, I am back in business and I have a question. So I am trying to set up a default lock screen for my Win 10 Pro using GPO. I found a workaround here on how to do this by placing the startup script...
  6. Lock Screen Picture Info.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Picture Info.: The icon to show me more picture information is not showing up on my lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-picture-info/74f8936a-8dca-49c7-be5a-32d0d54a23b6
  7. Lock Screen picture changing occasionally to microsoft Spotlight .

Lock Screen picture changing occasionally to microsoft Spotlight .: *DohHi,hope everyone fine. just a quickie question; I notice that occasionally when booting up, my lock screen picture changes from the "picture" it is set on to Microsofts "spotlight picture", which is not set to do so in "Settings". Any ideas? Many thanks. 127326
  8. Lock Screen picture changing occasionally to microsoft Spotlight .

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen picture changing occasionally to microsoft Spotlight .: *DohHi,hope everyone fine. just a quickie question; I notice that occasionally when booting up, my lock screen picture changes from the "picture" it is set on to Microsofts "spotlight picture", which is not set to do so in "Settings". Any ideas? Many thanks. 127326
  9. Windows Spotlight Forcing Lock Screen Picture On Boot

Windows Spotlight Forcing Lock Screen Picture On Boot: Basically I have a lock screen of my preference (a picture of my lazy cat sleeping, please don't judge me), I set it up months ago and it was cool and I was really happy. Somewhere around a week ago I made the big mistake of selecting that spotlight thing, because I was...
  10. Spotlight lock screen pictures not working on 10130

Spotlight lock screen pictures not working on 10130: I only ever get one of the default pictures -- either the river or the sand. This is even after a complete reinstall. I also wiped out as much personalization data as possible from Bing and the Microsoft Account management page. They used to work fine, but I don't think...