Windows 10: InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update

Discus and support InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a Scubapro Galileo dive computer which connects to software running in windows. It all worked great until the 1803 update now, although it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusanPark1, Aug 6, 2018.

1. InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update

Hi

I have a Scubapro Galileo dive computer which connects to software running in windows. It all worked great until the 1803 update now, although it recognizes the infrared device when I plug it in, it doesn't work. Looking in the Device Manager it says that the driver is not loaded. I have tried to get Windows to find a driver but it doesn't work. There is no manufacturer driver as it relies on the inbuilt infrared support in windows. I have tried on 2 different Dell laptops which have 1803 with the same results. It does, however, work (for now) with a Surface which has not yet been updated.

I can not uninstall the update to 1803 as it was done 3 weeks ago so that is no longer an option.

Has anyone encountered this and have a solution? I am going on a big dive holiday in a few days and really need this to work.

Many thaks

Susan

:)

SusanPark1, Aug 6, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 6, 2018
  3. bt_se Win User
    Nokia PC Suite and Infrared with Nokia 6131

To install the 6131 IrDA driver I followed the instructions in the PC Suite Users guide section 3.1.

3.1 Updating infrared modem driver.

Nokia infrared modem is installed automatically on your PC when you connect your phone to the PC via infrared.

If you are using Windows XP SP1 and you want to use your phone as a modem, you must update the infrared modem driver.

To update the infrared driver for Windows XP SP1

1. Connect your phone to a PC via infrared.

2. In Windows Start menu, click Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options.

3. From Phone and Modem Options, select the Modems tab.

4. In the Modems tab, select Standard Modem over IR link, and click Properties.5. In the Standard Modem over IR link Properties dialog box select the Driver tab, and select Update Driver.

6. The Hardware Update wizard opens. Select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced). Click Next.

7. In the next dialog choose your search and install options: select Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install. Click Next.

8. Clear the Show compatible hardware checkbox.

9. From the Manufacturer list, select Nokia, and from the Models list, select the modem that you want to add. Click Next.

10. If you want to proceed with the update, click Yes in Update Driver Warning. Your modem becomes visible in the list of installed modems.

11. Click OK to close the Phone and Modem Options window.

- It didn't help-.

bt_se, Aug 6, 2018
  4. InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update

PhysX Driver that Works on all Capable GPUs to be out by August

The drivers should work... I'd suggest throwing it to Pagalms or the GTX 260/280 teaser driver thread... I know there is a list somewhere for it. All you need is the modded .inf file. But, Driver 177.66 don't need the modded .inf... Just go to Guru3d and grab them and install.

Cold Storm, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update

1. InfraRed driver not working after 1803 update - Similar Threads - InfraRed driver working

2. Infrared not working (code 19) after latest windows10 August 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infrared not working (code 19) after latest windows10 August 2019 update: My infrared has stopped working since installing the latest August 2019 Windows10 update. I see a code 19 when checking this device in the control panel. Please advise. Thank you.....
  3. Infrared not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infrared not recognized: Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 1903 and the infrared device is not working. Got this: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)...
  4. infrared transmission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    infrared transmission: howto…? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infrared-transmission/21840481-cecc-430e-abdf-c17bf8830982
  5. driver update for 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver update for 1803: hi joydep sir how driver will get update for 1803 after i do clean install of 1803. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-update-for-1803/889241bc-242c-4de0-b522-8ff878a73780
  6. Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Hotkeys not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/550c3f3c-68b4-4653-96fa-d5e23f1ddf28
  7. speedfan not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Support
    speedfan not working after 1803 update: my speedfan no longer detects the chip i used to control my cpu speed, it only sees my HDD and gpu. does anybody know why is this? i tried reinstalling the program but it was the same thing. i first notice issue when speedfan didn't work whenever i put my computer on...
  8. Windows update not giving driver updates after upgrading to 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update not giving driver updates after upgrading to 1803: I can download and install the driver updates from the device manager. I'm able to install regular windows updates and office 2016 updates correctly. I usually do manual updates with windows update mini tool but I have been trying regular windows update automatic updates and...
  9. Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work

Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work: Hi all, I updated my Hp Probook 450 G4 to 1803 and many drivers are broken now e.g. graphics card, hotkeys. Also I noticed night light isn't working for me. Anyone experiencing issues with their drivers? 109051
  10. Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work

Updated to 1803 and drivers won't work: Problem device: Code: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_8231103C&REV_02\3&11583659&2&10 43[/quote] Troubleshoot with these steps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-error-code-43 If the above works then you are set. If the above fails then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AMP0777

2. AMP0777 windows 10

3. An IrDA networking device does not work in Windows 10 version 1903

4. win 10 1803 irda driver,
  5. irda device doesnt work with windows 10 1803,
  6. infrared device not worked after update windows,
  7. Ir DA windows 10 version 1803 amp0777 usb