Windows 10: ".INK~ESA71H3N " pops up on screen at startup

Discus and support ".INK~ESA71H3N " pops up on screen at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I still have this annoying pop up, and today I see one from Malwarebytes, sure wish that someone can develop software that protects our computers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fromjim, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Fromjim Win User

".INK~ESA71H3N " pops up on screen at startup

I still have this annoying pop up, and today I see one from Malwarebytes, sure wish that someone can develop software that protects our computers from these pesty invasions of our computers, Thanks for the effort, God bless all, even our phone gets a call every morning at 8 AM telling us we have problems with our computers, sounds like someone from India or that area, I block the number on the phone and next day a different number calls, do they really think people are going to fall to that scheme? Well God bless all, it will all come to an end some day.
    James

Fromjim, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Fromjim Win User

Everytime I start my computer ".INK~ESA71H3N " pops up on the screen, clicking on it simply makes it fade away, any ideas how to stop or get rid of this?

God bless
    James

:)

Fromjim, Apr 10, 2018
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    I searched through the Registry for
    ESA71H3N

and found nothing on my machine. A Google search turns up your post here on Tenforums. It looks like a Store App internal link. Go to the Store App, and check for updates, see if anything is hanging there that may have failed to install. I can't find any other reference to it.

Not totally sure of this at all. Could also be Corel file. Do a Google search for .INK and look at the results to see if it triggers something.

f14tomcat, Apr 10, 2018
  4. Fromjim Win User

Thanks, I never thought of searching the registry, not really sure how, but I'll give it a try, I just finished a problem with hundreds of duplicate files through out my PC, I tried one that looked unneeded, deleted the odd looking extension, similar to the one you quote, and the file returned to a regular file I could open, so I did all the ones I could find, everything seemed OK, the one we are now talking about was poping up on my computer at start up, if I clicked on it, it was gone, nothing happened, until the next time I started my PC, I'll keep you updated here.
    Again, Thanks
    God bless
    James

Fromjim, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

1. ".INK~ESA71H3N " pops up on screen at startup - Similar Threads - INK~ESA71H3N pops screen

2. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  3. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD pops up at startup: Split from this thread. Same for me, I used Avast which is known to have stopped almost every virus on earth, it doesn't detect any threats even though every time I start up, CMD opens completely empty and all my apps start running for 5 seconds then closing....
  4. CMD pops up at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. iCloud pop up on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud pop up on startup: Recently, the iCloud pop up is opening every time I start my PC. Can't seem to disable that and its annoying. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-pop-up-on-startup/f9cafeca-7dda-4a2b-ad17-b71c87e7ed3a
  6. Excel startup pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel startup pop-up: I intentionally deleted some reundant files from my hard drive. But now every time I start Excel a screen pops up saying "Sorry we couldn't find xxxx is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted". I don't need the file, it is just annoying that the screen keeps popping up....
  7. Excel startup pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel startup pop-up: I intentionally deleted some reundant files from my hard drive. But now every time I start Excel a screen pops up saying "Sorry we couldn't find xxxx is it possible it was moved renamed or deleted". I don't need the file, it is just annoying that the screen keeps popping up....
  8. Excel startup pop-up

9. Powershell pops up at startup

Powershell pops up at startup: Powershell window pops up on startup and has to be removed via task manager or timeout. It's disabled in the start menu and I cannot delete it. Some posts suggest this indicates a malware infection, but all scans are negative....
  10. cmd.exe popping up on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cmd.exe popping up on startup: Every time i log in, my computer pops up the command prompt with path C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe, when i try to close it, it stops responding. After some time i closes automatically. Sometimes it even pops up 5 of them, opening and closing them. Does anyone have a solution?...