Windows 10: Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING

Discus and support Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have turned off "Input indicator" several times, but it keeps REAPPEARING. Does anyone know why? My keyboard settings only have one keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WaterCat, Aug 7, 2016.

1. WaterCat Win User

Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING

I have turned off "Input indicator" several times, but it keeps REAPPEARING. Does anyone know why? My keyboard settings only have one keyboard -English(CA) as I managed to remove the french one.

:)

WaterCat, Aug 7, 2016

2. Input Indicator build 1607 Bug

Bug: Input indicator reappears after every reboot if hidden via Settings.

You have to hide it in Control Panel.

So Immersed, Aug 7, 2016
  3. PDQpat Win User
    Hide taskbar in Windows 10

Making settings for the Taskbar is actually a "suggestion". When I installed Win10 I foolishly chose to use
    Canadian english (rather than U.S.). So now I have icon ENG in the taskbar that I can't get rid of, no matter how many times I go to
    Taskbar settings > Turn system icons on or off > Input indicator
    and set it to OFF. (btw why isn't it called "Keyboard") Reboot guarantees it will reappear and "Input indicator" will again be
    ON.

This is a "bug" folks.

PDQpat, Aug 7, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING - Similar Threads - Input indicator icon

2. xbox icon keeps reappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox icon keeps reappearing.: xbox icon keeps reappearing. Makes me look very unprofessional for work. I keep trying to uninstall and remove it from taskbar but it just keeps coming back after I turn my PC back on. This is the most annoying thing. I know I will never buy an xbox and will recommend other...
  3. xbox icon keeps reappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox icon keeps reappearing.: xbox icon keeps reappearing. Makes me look very unprofessional for work. I keep trying to uninstall and remove it from taskbar but it just keeps coming back after I turn my PC back on. This is the most annoying thing. I know I will never buy an xbox and will recommend other...
  4. xbox icon keeps reappearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing: So for some reason and this only happens to one of my shortcuts but it just disappears then when i refresh is appears again but not in the same place so i have to move it back and then it just keeps doing this. Its so annoying submitted by /u/hitman4967 [link] [comments]...
  6. Input Indicator

Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  7. Input indicator bug

Input indicator bug: Hello, I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried every guide.[ATTACH]...
  8. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar: Hello there! My display language is in English (Philippines) and it's the only language I have installed. Weirdly enough, I noticed that when I open up CS:GO (a game), the input indicator pops up at the right part of my taskbar. I've tried everything, I've disabled it in...
  9. Input Indicator problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator problem: Hello everyone! Here is my problem: Today I was on Youtube and listening to music and doing side things on the PC and it "Crashed" to a gray screen. It happend second time. The 1st time was about 2-3 months ago. Before 1 hour or so happend again. A fully gray screen and the...
  10. Problem with the input indicator

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the input indicator: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit. Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why? I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the...