Windows 10: Input lag in every game after windows update

Discus and support Input lag in every game after windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so preety much i was delaying a quite big update possibly for a month but updated it yesterday by mistake (quite big update compared to others) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BlaZSko, Sep 15, 2017.

1. BlaZSko Win User

Input lag in every game after windows update

so preety much i was delaying a quite big update possibly for a month but updated it yesterday by mistake (quite big update compared to others) and after that there's input lag similar to vsync option but i have it disabled in all the games

:)

BlaZSko, Sep 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 Creators Update Lag GTA V what is wrong with ypu window is so bad lagg more than ever

Thank you for updating us. Did disabling game mode and re-installing the latest graphics drivers lessen the input lag of the game?

Jomari Arc, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Does Windows 10 have mouse lag issues in games? Is Windows 10 truly a better choice than Windows 7 for gaming?

I bought a new computer a few days ago (running on windows 8.1) and installed a couple of games (on steam) and they both had considerable amounts of input lag. I changed the settings of the games to their lowest and it didn't affect the mouse movement
    at all (no improvement), so yes, I have been having this problem as well and I was thinking of upgrading to windows 10 but I want to be sure this problem is fixed. I really hope so. Especially since the workaround fix is inconsistent for me and the input lag
    seems to return after I shut down my computer. I try re-applying the fix (I'm going directing into the registry for specific games), restarting my computer, and the input lag will vanish, only to re-appear the next day.

ZachJanzen, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

Input lag in every game after windows update

1. Input lag in every game after windows update - Similar Threads - Input lag every

2. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  3. Keyboard input lag on a specic game

Keyboard input lag on a specic game: My case is a whole lot different compared to people saying they have keyboard input lag. So i play on PC a lot , some days before while playing fortnite , i noticed that when i press wasd keys , the character is taking no response , i change the poer , works for a few...
  4. Keyboard input lag on heavier games

Keyboard input lag on heavier games: I get a very weird type of input lag whenever Im playing a heavier game such as valorant, or a light game like celeste with discord opened on the background. Whenever i press a key, SOMETIMES its takes around 0.2 seconds for it to react to my key press, and when i release a...
  5. GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: I am unable to play game like valorant my game have fps drops.fps drop to 0 and game freezes for 3 sec.i tried to reset but still not working. it happened few time before to but then i factory reset then it was working then i updated my windows again and it screwed me over...
  6. GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAMES LAGGING AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE: I am unable to play game like valorant my game have fps drops.fps drop to 0 and game freezes for 3 sec.i tried to reset but still not working. it happened few time before to but then i factory reset then it was working then i updated my windows again and it screwed me over...
  7. Lag in Games after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag in Games after Windows Update: I am experiencing sudden frame drop in games after Updating Windows 10 KB4566782 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-in-games-after-windows-update/dc1a6fb3-80ec-4520-9b63-4ba6dcdcd94c
  8. input lag + game minimizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    input lag + game minimizing: how do i remove input lagrtx 2070 ,16gb ram , i7 8700k , logitech g403 ,Asus monitor 144hzwithout bordless gaming ,and on fullscreen game minimizing by self i dont want to play on bordless , want fullscreen but why minimizing ? submitted by /u/salvatoregucci [link]...
  9. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...
  10. Game lag after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag after windows update: I just finished updating my windows to KB4015438 and i got a problem with fps drop on my games. Before updating to this version my game just run smooth but after this update my game terrible lagging. Any solution ? 81558

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Input lag in every game

2. windows 1809 game mode input lag

3. iknput lag in every game

4. keyboard input lag in every games