Windows 10: Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC

Discus and support Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My apologies if I'm in the wrong section of this forum (feel free to move the thread if I am), but I'm becoming frustrated with this problem. All I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Nicholonio, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC

My apologies if I'm in the wrong section of this forum (feel free to move the thread if I am), but I'm becoming frustrated with this problem. All I want to do is watch movies off my external hard-drive or play Steam games from my PC, but when I begin the process and everything is loaded up...there's input lag. I have an LG UH6030 television if that helps.When I use Miracast, it almost works better than using my HDMI cord, but I'm still having syncing issues.

If there's any information I can provide to help you guys out, I'll provide it. Hope to hear some feedback.

:)

Nicholonio, Jun 3, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

project pc to tv

Ciao, you should connect pc-tv via HDMI cord. Then you should find something like a "source" button on your TV remote (I could be more precise if you share TV brand and model) and click it until it moves on HDMI input. Please let us know if this works.
    Ciao Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Jun 3, 2017
  3. project pc to tv

How can I project my pc to my tv via HDMI cord

EileenGildea, Jun 3, 2017
  4. rvbfan Win User

Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC

Have you tried a new (different) cable?
    Had similar issues and a new, higher end cable fixed it for me.

rvbfan, Jun 3, 2017
  5. No, I have not. I only have one 20ft one, and the rest are the ones that came with my game consoles. Heard this a possible issue but haven't bought one due to the inconvenience factor. Are there any you recommend in case I do try this?

Nicholonio, Jun 3, 2017
  6. rvbfan Win User
  7. rvbfan Win User
    You could move the PC closer to the TV temporarily and use one of the other cables and see if that helps.
    A 20 foot run requires a good quality cable. If I misunderstood the length of the run, makes no difference.
    You need a clean signal.

rvbfan, Jun 4, 2017
  8. Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC

Nicholonio, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC

1. Input lag on LG TV through HDMI cord via my PC - Similar Threads - Input lag through

2. Unable to extend desktop onto LG SSCR2 TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to extend desktop onto LG SSCR2 TV via HDMI: I'm trying to mirror my 1440p 144hz desktop monitor to my 2160p 120hz TV and I'm getting bizarre and frustrating behavior.Please note: I have restarted my computer, I am using HDMI 2.1 cables, I have tried multiple HDMI 2.1 cables, I have tried physically disconnecting and...
  3. Unable to extend desktop onto LG SSCR2 TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to extend desktop onto LG SSCR2 TV via HDMI: I'm trying to mirror my 1440p 144hz desktop monitor to my 2160p 120hz TV and I'm getting bizarre and frustrating behavior.Please note: I have restarted my computer, I am using HDMI 2.1 cables, I have tried multiple HDMI 2.1 cables, I have tried physically disconnecting and...
  4. HDMI input through HDMI socket

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI input through HDMI socket: I have a Panasonic HDC-SD10 digital HD movie camera. Is it possible to input from the camera to my HP 15-dw1509na laptop running windows 10, through the HDMI socket on the laptop....
  5. No sound through HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound through HDMI to TV: Hi I have windows 10 21H1 and after a update about 2 weeks ago I have no sound through my HDMI to TV,tried everything I can think of and read,need someone who knows what they are on about to help please,Acer laptop to sharp tv, uninstalled the INTEL R DISPLAY AUDIO etc not...
  6. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  7. TV through HDMI is not working :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV through HDMI is not working :(: Hi, I just installed the clean 9841 from official site (dual boot Win 8) (don't know where you get 9860 though). My issue is that MY TV out though HDMI is not working, I saw while searching on that some people have issue with mous on TV so it mean it should be working...
  8. Showing pictures on TV with HDMI cord

Showing pictures on TV with HDMI cord: I had windows 7 professional, when I wanted to show video or pictures on my TV, I just plugged in an HDMI cord. Today I tried to show pictures on my tv, I could see the picture that is on my desk top, at times the cursor showed, although it was on the wrong side of the...
  9. PC to TV via HDMI Cord

PC to TV via HDMI Cord: I'm trying to stream video on my TV from my computer using an HDMI cord. Both have an HDMI port. The TV is the HDMI2 port. I've done everything suggested on the web to get his to work. I do have 2 display ports/cards because I use 3 monitors. I thought that might be an issue...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lag through pc hdmi

2. hdmi cable input lag