Windows 10: inquiry on intel truekey?

Discus and support inquiry on intel truekey? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the program is active currently..shouldnt it be present on edge? or is it working in the background? I don't see option in edge [img] 78900 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pathfinder, Mar 7, 2017.

1. inquiry on intel truekey?

the program is active currently..shouldnt it be present on edge? or is it working in the background? I don't see option in edge

inquiry on intel truekey? [​IMG]

:)

Pathfinder, Mar 7, 2017

2. inquiry

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

I can understand the issue that you are facing with the touch pad. I apologize for the unfortunate that happened.

To serve you better, please provide us with the following information:

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Have you tried using an external mouse?

I would suggest you to update the touch pad drivers and check if the issue persists.

If not, download and install the latest touch input drivers from the manufacturer website in “Compatibility mode” and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Driver installation mostly fixes this problem.

Reinstalling touch pad drivers should help with this problem.

Hope this helps resolve the issue. Do contact us for further queries. We are happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards.

Jenith_James, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Inquiry

Thanks, so you are saying it will download if it's unlimited data plan?

BJImmortal, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

inquiry on intel truekey?

1. inquiry on intel truekey? - Similar Threads - inquiry intel truekey

2. Quttera inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quttera inquiry: Hello to every IT professional or techie people here,Hope anyone can help me with my question please. Someone from this Microsoft community provided me the link of Virus Total and I always use that before clicking any links. My friend provided me a skiing video link that he...
  3. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  4. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  5. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  6. Trojan Inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Inquiry: Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full scan with malware bytes and windows defender. It was a Trojan:Win32/Dridex. My question is, can trojans be detected easily?...
  7. mict.dat Inquiry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mict.dat Inquiry: I have a file which is named mict.dat with 1GB of file size what is this for and can i delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mictdat-inquiry/685ce150-b832-4e31-9cd0-a1e4dd05aa0d"
  8. Pricing inquiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  9. inquiry about removing a hard to find intel control panel entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    inquiry about removing a hard to find intel control panel entry: so im trying to remove Intel® Product Improvement Program (32-bit) from my control panel. Seriously intel?! Seriously!? Low and behold, no .cpl in the system32 folder. Also tried copy/pasting the name into group policy editor with and without the fancy schmancy little ®...
  10. bluestacks inquiry

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    bluestacks inquiry: i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock 82202