Windows 10: Inquiry on the camera application.

Discus and support Inquiry on the camera application. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently encountered problems with my camera app for my laptop where when I try to launch it, it says that the device may be unplugged,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MUHANADRASHID, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Inquiry on the camera application.

Hello,

I have recently encountered problems with my camera app for my laptop where when I try to launch it, it says that the device may be unplugged, or I should check if it is installed properly, or I should check if the drivers are up to date. Please help me with this problem.

kind regards.

:)

MUHANADRASHID, Jul 6, 2018
  2. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Inquiry on the camera application.

Camera does not work.

To isolate your concern, we suggest that you uninstall the camera through Device Manager. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Imaging devices.
    • Expand the Imaging devices tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right-click then select Properties.
    • Click on the Driver tab, then choose Uninstall button.

Let the system restarts to complete the process. Take note that the camera may not work if there are other applications which are still open that uses the same device, we suggest that after uninstalling the device you can proceed with launching the application
    to check if the issue persists.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Inquiry on the camera application.

1. Inquiry on the camera application. - Similar Threads - Inquiry camera application

2. Quttera inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quttera inquiry: Hello to every IT professional or techie people here,Hope anyone can help me with my question please. Someone from this Microsoft community provided me the link of Virus Total and I always use that before clicking any links. My friend provided me a skiing video link that he...
  3. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  4. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  5. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  6. Trojan Inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Inquiry: Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full scan with malware bytes and windows defender. It was a Trojan:Win32/Dridex. My question is, can trojans be detected easily?...
  7. mict.dat Inquiry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mict.dat Inquiry: I have a file which is named mict.dat with 1GB of file size what is this for and can i delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mictdat-inquiry/685ce150-b832-4e31-9cd0-a1e4dd05aa0d"
  8. Pricing inquiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  9. inquiry on edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    inquiry on edge browser: its a long story but I lost edge browser program..can I get it back without paying for it? I'm using default, IE which is still painfully slow loading. 75811
  10. bluestacks inquiry

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    bluestacks inquiry: i never used bluestacks but only recently am interested in it. i want to try run some android slot games that i play on my tablet -onto the pc. will it affect the memory? will it affect the CPU?*Shock 82202