Windows 10: Inserting a picture in a Word document

Discus and support Inserting a picture in a Word document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardHitt1, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Inserting a picture in a Word document

In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I doing wrong?

:)

RichardHitt1, Aug 14, 2018

2. pictures in word document not readible on windows phone

So I just opened Word on my PC and created a document with just a few words and then inserted a picture within the body of the document. I saved it then emailed it to myself.

I got the email on my device and see the email has an attachment (small word icon showing an attachment). If I click on the icon it open and the document appears with the picture.

The picture below shows on the left the email with an attachment and on the right is the document opened.

Inserting a picture in a Word document 8559859474_b0f1594a7f.jpg

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 14, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Inserting a picture in a Word document

Inserting a picture into Notepad

"I have saved and copied the picture but it will not paste into my Notepad document. Any suggestions?"

Create the document in Word.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Inserting a picture in a Word document

1. Inserting a picture in a Word document - Similar Threads - Inserting picture Word

2. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  3. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  4. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to control the flow of text around an inserted picture in WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to control the flow of text around an inserted picture in WORD: I want to understand better how to manage the flow of text around a picture in WORD.For example:Which of these symbols, if any, would I use?TIA for your help.SweetTasha...
  6. insert a scanned document into a word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    insert a scanned document into a word document: How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-a-scanned-document-into-a-word-document/1af9c9a4-d395-4999-b43d-7989c402dc46
  7. inserting symbols in Word

inserting symbols in Word: I cannot get "more symbols" to open in my Word program; I get the "frequently or recently used" selection but when I click on "more symbols" nothing happens. Pls advise. Thanks!...
  8. Inconsistent problems with inserting pictures into Word

Inconsistent problems with inserting pictures into Word: Hi. I have a manuscript i need to insert 100 photos in. All are same size etc. Most have no issues being inserted. But about 30 appear as black when document saved and reopened and/printed. You can very vaguely see the content through the black. I have rebooted,...
  9. inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document

inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document: Hello I have been trying to insert a pdf document, which is an image into my Word document. I even saved it as a jpg and tried that... no luck help please...
  10. inserting pictures in a thread

in Browsers and Email
    inserting pictures in a thread: Hi, I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message. Now I first have to save the image and separately upload it? This is in Edge, but also in FireFox I guess it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inserting picture in manucript

2. word windows 10 inserting picture in document