Windows 10: inserting pictures in a thread

Discus and support inserting pictures in a thread in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Harpert, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Harpert Win User

inserting pictures in a thread

Hi,

I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad
    In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message.
    Now I first have to save the image and separately upload it?

This is in Edge, but also in FireFox
    I guess it's something I have changed???

THX

:)

Harpert, Aug 22, 2015
  2. awhowat Win User

Inserting a 'pause' in a contact number - Nokia 6288

I've just moved to a new Nokia from a Sony W800i. On my last phone I could insert a 'pause' in a stored number (by holding down star I think). This is really useful, because we use one of those overseas numbers where you dial a UK number, wait a few seconds,
    then dial a US number. It's also handy if you need to dial a person's extension at work. Does anyone know if one can do this on a Nokia 6288? If so, how? The user guide doesn't seem to tell me.

awhowat, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Inserting a 'pause' in a contact number - Nokia 6288

Pause ('p') is available via '*' button.

Press '*' one time --> '*'

Press '*' two times --> '+'

Press '*' three times --> 'p'

embedded_system, Aug 22, 2015
  4. pyramid10 Win User

It has been this way for a few years.

pyramid10, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. inserting pictures in a thread - Similar Threads - inserting pictures thread

2. insert key

in Windows 10 Customization
    insert key: how do I turn off the insert key on win 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-key/2bc17fd0-1405-4412-88e3-d13f15a4460b
  3. Office products go to the wrong folder for insert picture

Office products go to the wrong folder for insert picture: On my Windows 10 desktop PC with the latest updates as far as I know (3/13 & 3/20,) with Office 365 Home, every Office product at first goes to this folder below which I do not use and I have to scroll way up and change it to go to my Pictures folder: [ATTACH] This started...
  4. This thread is locked

This thread is locked: I wanted to post on a thread to answer comment emailed to me from the thread. Got a message this thread is locked. No posting. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-thread-is-locked/a5933a72-2a7e-4e54-9b34-143ce44653e4
  5. Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email: I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit and this is in regards to the built in Mail app. Hi all, I am trying to send out an email ad and i want to insert a jpg photo into the email and then add a link to this image so that when the image is clicked in, it will take the user to my...
  6. Watch thread

in Windows 10 News
    Watch thread: What is watch thread? It keeps coming up when I want to shut down or restart my computer. It seems like something is running in the background when I am on the computer. Is this something I need to get rid of?
  7. Inserting a picture in a Word document

Inserting a picture in a Word document: In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I...
  8. Thread withdeawn

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread withdeawn: As the thread arose from a severe senior moment*Redface 61520
  9. Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't figure out how to insert a profile picture?: Hi That's the question. I can get to my profile page and I see a blank profile picture square, but I don't see anyway to upload a picture for it? Mike Never mind I found another profile page with the options. 1582
  10. Threads for Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Threads for Twitter: At Twitter, we have a history of studying how people use our service and then creating features to make what they’re doing easier. The Retweet, '@reply', and hashtag are examples of this. A few years ago we noticed people creatively stitching Tweets together to share more...