Windows 10: Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10

How to: Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login in Windows 10

Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a few different settings, so use it the way that suits you best.

Starting with Start Magnifier automatically at login for their account.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off to start Magnifier automatically before login for all users in Windows 10.

You must be signed in as an administrator to turn on or off start Magnifier automatically before login for all users.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users in Settings
    • Option Two: To Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users using a REG file
    EXAMPLE: Magnifier before login

OPTION ONE [/i] To Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Ease of Access icon.

2. Click/tap on Magnifier on the left side, and check (on) or uncheck (off - default) Start Magnifier automatically before login for all users for what you want on the right side under Magnifier options. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users using a REG file

Note The .reg files below will modify the string value in the registry key below.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Accessibility

Configuration string value

magnifierpane= on
    <blank> = off

1. Do step 2 (on) or step 3 (off) below for what you would like to do.

2. To Turn On Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_ON_start_Magnifier_automatically_before_login_all_users.reg

Download

3. To Turn Off Start Magnifier Automatically before Login for All Users
    NOTE: This is the default setting.
    A) Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below, and go to step 4 below.

Turn_OFF_start_Magnifier_automatically_before_login_all_users.reg

Download
    4. Save the .reg file to your desktop.

5. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.

6. If prompted, click on Run, OK (UAC), Yes, and OK to approve the merge.

7. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Nov 14, 2016

2. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 update broke MS magnifier

Hello,

To fix the issue with Magnifier, we suggest to turn it off and turn on your Magnifier. Here are the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select and click, Ease of Access.
    • Select and click, Magnifier.
    • Under Magnifier in the right pane, click off/on.

You may also try to Run Magnifier as administrator. If you don't know how, follow the steps below:

• Press Start key.
    • Type Magnifier.
    • Right-click Run as administrator.
    • If there's a pop-up about User Account Control, you have to type your
      Username and Password to continue.
    • Click Yes.

Let us know what happened.

Regards.

Ernie San, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10

Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 26, 2019
  5. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Arun B J Win User
    How do I add display magnifier to the Start Menu of Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key.
    • Search and click on Windows Easy of Access.
    • Right click on magnifier.
    • Select pin to Start.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10

1. Turn On or Off Auto Start Magnifier before Login in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Auto

2. how to turn off the magnifier permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off the magnifier permanently: I want to turn the magnifier OFF permanently and have tried all the solutions I could find and they aren't working. This is only in my email. The screen is right size but the reading pane text and the folder column are so small you need a strong magnifying glass to read them....
  3. Youtube to start before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Youtube to start before login: Hello thereI have a Bluetooth speaker connected to my PC. The PC will shutdown automatically at 7 pm and restart at 7 am. After login, the PC will start playing a playlist. But only after login.Is there any way to let the PC playing the music before the login? I don't want to...
  4. Monitor turns off before the login screen after the last windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor turns off before the login screen after the last windows 10 update: Hey. I updated my windows 10 today in the morning and chose "Update and Shut Down" when I was finished. 3 hours later, I turn on my pc, and it shows the windows loading screen, and then for 2 seconds it shows a loading only (without the windows logo, only the loading...
  5. How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off START MENU AUTO EXPAND?: I am referring to the way in which you hover your mouse pointer over something like the power icon, and it automatically expands outward. I am well aware of the mach2 program that does it. Problem is, it is only a temporary solution. The auto expand will turn itself back...
  6. Turn On or Off Start Narrator before Sign-in in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Start Narrator before Sign-in in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Start Narrator before Sign-in in Windows 10 How Turn On or Off Automatically Start Narrator before Sign-in in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to...
  7. Turn On or Off Invert Colors of Magnifier Window in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Invert Colors of Magnifier Window in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Invert Colors of Magnifier Window in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a few different settings, so use it the way that suits you best....
  8. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...
  9. Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically at Login in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically at Login in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically at Login in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start Magnifier Automatically at Login in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...
  10. On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off

in Windows 10 Support
    On lock screen, Narrator and Magnifier auto-start, switched off: Hi guys, My magnifier and narrator auto-start on the lock screen despite them both being switched off in the Ease of Use panel. The narrator turns off when the desktop loads and the magnifier stays on in the shape of the magnifying glass in the upper left area of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 magnifier auto start