Windows 10: insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

Discus and support insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After doing a clean install of Win 10 Pro and activating the insider version I did the first updates and Edge no longer has icons in the black bar at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by thelevigator, Aug 21, 2017.

1. insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

After doing a clean install of Win 10 Pro and activating the insider version I did the first updates and Edge no longer has icons in the black bar at the top of the page on the xfinity home page. No tools, mail nothing.
    Anyone else have this problem?

:)

thelevigator, Aug 21, 2017

2. Xfinity (Comcast) homepage says browser is not updated....running IE11

Xfinity (Comcast) homepage says browser is not updated...for security purposes update browser).......running IE11. Not able to access some of my Xfinity email accounts; though, I can access other account information (set up is through Pennsylvania Xfinity).
    I can access a couple of Xfinity email accounts I have set up through Xfinity in Florida. Same thing happens while using EDGE!!! Happened about the middle of April 2017.

FrankMackey, Aug 21, 2017
  3. Xfinity (Comcast) homepage says browser is not updated....running IE11

MANY THANKS................CAN NOW CONNECT TO XFINITY EMAILS WITH BOTH MS BROWSERS. STILL GET A NOTATION ON XFINITY HOMEPAGE THAT BROWSER NEED UPDATED-----MUST BE A PROBLEM ON THEIR END. NO MORE CCLEANER. THANKS AGAIN.

FrankMackey, Aug 21, 2017
  4. insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

The latest insider update restored everything to the home page.

thelevigator, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser.

1. insider update removed icons on xfinity homepage in edge browser. - Similar Threads - insider update removed

2. Remove/Disable Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Remove/Disable Edge Browser: Please click following link to know the steps to Disable/Remove Edge Browser. Remove Edge_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedisable-edge-browser/0200f164-fa1b-4c43-b359-044d85b00ede"
  3. Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser Missing Bookmark Icons: I have the same bookmarks synced across all my browsers and edge is the only that doesn't show any of the icons of the websites that I have bookmarked. Clicking on them doesn't update the icon, and neither does clearing the history / cache. Is there an easy solution aside...
  4. F1 hotkey remove for edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    F1 hotkey remove for edge browser: Ive been trying to remove the F1 hotkey to stop bringing up the edge browser, i try and hit escape on my laptop and i keep accidentally clicking F1, its really annoying 116452
  5. How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Set Homepage on Edge Browser?: Hi, I want to set custom homepage on Microsoft Edge without using GPO (As it works only on Domain-Joined Machine). i have tried through below registry but it didn't work for me. [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local...
  6. change homepage in edge

in Browsers and Email
    change homepage in edge: I changed it last December when I first go 10, now I want to change it again and all it change is the start page. I have gone to settings and change it several times, when I open edge the page I want is there, when I click on home button old page shows up 60274
  7. Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Help Selecting Homepage to use with Edge Browser: I'm very much the amateur user now that I'm a senior citizen. My browser is and will remain Edge. For some reason I switched to the AT&T homepage and am not overly pleased. My email is Yahoo. Due to neurological disease I have cognitive issues I like things not overly...
  8. MSN Homepage using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    MSN Homepage using Edge: A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do...
  9. Homepage on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage on Edge: I don't know what happened but I can't set my homepage to msn on Edge. I tried the instructions but they don't work. What is the next step ?????? Thanks 94862
  10. Lost Edge browser icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Edge browser icon on desktop: Somehow, my Edge browser icon has disappeared from the desktop. I can still access it through the Cortana search box. So, obviously the browser is on my computer, but I'd like to access it via an icon on the desktop rather than the search box. What can I do? Thanks....