Windows 10: Instagram:

Discus and support Instagram: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a problem with uploading photos to my instagram page! Can somebody help me out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patrickduncan, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Instagram:

I am having a problem with uploading photos to my instagram page! Can somebody help me out?

:)

patrickduncan, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Just uploaded windows 10. Problem with instagram.

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Are you using the latest version of Instagram app in your PC?
    If not, I suggest you to install the latest version of Instagram app and check if it helps.

If doesn't work, I would suggest you to install the app in a compatibility mode and check.

Please follow the steps below:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Instagram:

problem with instagram

Hi, filipvukomanovic.

We're glad to help. We need the following information below to provide the problem resolution for the issue:

• Is your phone up to date?
    • Is your phone's Date & Time properly set?
    • What's the current operating system of your phone?

If your phone is up to date, we suggest to try performing a soft reset. Please
    press and hold the volume down and
    power buttons until you feel a vibration. Please note
    that you shouldn't touch the screen while the process is on going (even when the 'Slide down the screen to turn off' appears).

If you have already tried performing a soft reset, we suggest to contact
    Instagram Developer Support
    for the compatibility issue.

Thank you.

Shaira Cay, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Instagram:

1. Instagram: - Similar Threads - Instagram

2. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  3. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  4. i cant download instagram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download instagram: it says that there's a problem from our side. Error Code: 0x8D053CF3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-instagram/478e13bd-f5fc-48a2-8a79-b167acbecc5d
  5. i cant download instagram

i cant download instagram: it says that there's a problem from our side. Error Code: 0x8D053CF3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-instagram/478e13bd-f5fc-48a2-8a79-b167acbecc5d
  6. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  7. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  8. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  9. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  10. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...