Windows 10: install bad command or filename - "instal"

Discus and support install bad command or filename - "instal" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! One day starting PC, windows 10 has freezed and self restarted, after this, got this screen [img] After that, i'm trying to reinstal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fabius, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Fabius Win User

install bad command or filename - "instal"

Hello!
    One day starting PC, windows 10 has freezed and self restarted, after this, got this screen

install bad command or filename - "instal" [​IMG]

After that, i'm trying to reinstal windows 10, and thats not allow to do that, have 2 HDD, no one can'ot allow that... Where is the problem, what i'm doing wrong ? sorry for bad English...
    Greeting from Latvia *Wink

:)

Fabius, Jul 16, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 16, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it install bad command or filename - "instal" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? install bad command or filename - "instal" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram install bad command or filename - "instal" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx install bad command or filename - "instal" :)

musum, Jul 16, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Hi and welcome to the forums.

I am puzzled as to why you are using FreeDOS or any DOS. Windows has not required DOS since Windows XP.

I would recommend using Media Creation tool and putting Windows on a USB drive and clean install. Follow this guide guide.

swarfega, Jul 16, 2017
  5. Fabius Win User
    Ok, Thanks, will try out your version! whats about UEFI mode, thats from other recommendations... maybe that the problem !? But that FreeDos worked for a year, and all was fine... why just one day that crashed so ?

Fabius, Jul 16, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    If you have a modern computer which has a UEFI mode then yes use it.

If you have further problems after installation, please let us know in another thread *Biggrin

swarfega, Jul 16, 2017
  7. Fabius Win User
    BIG thanks to you, that helps, i will save this forum to bookmarks also...

Fabius, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. install bad command or filename - "instal" - Similar Threads - install bad command

2. windows 11 install went bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 install went bad: I installed windows 11 using a windows 10 key and on the page "lets set things up for your school or work" it asks for my school email and password it gives me an error when it is entered. Says the MDM has a problem. How do i start over on the install process...
  3. Command pip install webview is not installing WebView on Python

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command pip install webview is not installing WebView on Python: Hello! I have this problem:If I was trying to run pip install webview, it installed this module with issues.Watch this video!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7kIIFS2CIIf you can't play the video, here's the screenshot:...
  4. Command pip install webview is not installing WebView on Python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command pip install webview is not installing WebView on Python: Hello! I have this problem:If I was trying to run pip install webview, it installed this module with issues.Watch this video!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7kIIFS2CIIf you can't play the video, here's the screenshot:...
  5. Command pip install webview is not installing WebView on Python

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Was Windows 8 That Bad - Installation And Review

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was Windows 8 That Bad - Installation And Review: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LJMarine2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o2qyf1/was_windows_8_that_bad_installation_and_review/
  7. Install Problems in Command prompt

Install Problems in Command prompt: whenever I try to install anything from cmd it says 'install' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Please Help me asap. Thank You Panav...
  8. Bad install on laptop

Bad install on laptop: Have a Lenovo T500 laptop which had Win7 prof on it, did a Win 10 upgrade that went wrong. The install made all the icons on taskbar way too small. When I click on icon it come up very small and unreadable. I need to repair this, format or return to Win7 prof the original...
  9. windows 10 bad installs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bad installs: every time I install win 10 I get corrupted files. **** is going on and why cant I just enjoy ur os why is it so **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bad-installs/c59fe6a7-1df9-4ffc-b685-e0427bb9acd9
  10. Clean Install Errors - Bad SSD?

Clean Install Errors - Bad SSD?: Was using computer like any other day and it became unresponsive. Music was still playing normally but nothing would respond. Couldn't even use CTRL+ALT+DEL. So I turned computer off. Restart wanted to do a 'Startup Repair', that seemed unresponsive as well. Can't get into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad command or filename