Windows 10: Install Debian LXSS via PowerShell

Discus and support Install Debian LXSS via PowerShell in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I googled and found instructions on how to install Ubuntu LXSS via PowerShell with Code: Get-AppxPackage https://aka.ms/Ubuntu...[/quote] (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HollowKnight, May 6, 2018.

1. Install Debian LXSS via PowerShell

Hello,
    I googled and found instructions on how to install Ubuntu LXSS via PowerShell with Code: Get-AppxPackage https://aka.ms/Ubuntu...[/quote] (I dont rememer exact wording here).
    Now I want to do the same with Debian? Which command to be used to LIST SEARCH Debian LXSS package? How can I get URL in the same form as for Ubuntu?
    Thank you

:)

HollowKnight, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Install Debian LXSS via PowerShell

1. Install Debian LXSS via PowerShell - Similar Threads - Install Debian LXSS

2. Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell: I had to uninstall the store because it wasn't launching properly. To reinstall it, I've launched PowerShell as administrator and have pasted the following commands:Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't install via PowerShell: I had to uninstall the store because it wasn't launching properly. To reinstall it, I've launched PowerShell as administrator and have pasted the following commands:Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  5. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  6. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Install via PowerShell fails

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install via PowerShell fails: I need to reinstall the MS Store. using the PowerShell command I get: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF0, Package could not be opened. error 0x80070003: Opening file from location: AppxBundleManifest.xml failed with error: The system cannot find...
  8. Debian

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Debian: I gave recently installed debian linux application on windows and have gotten this error code : Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not installed. What does it mean and how can I fix it. Thank you!!!...
  9. Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell

Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell: Hi, I'm in the same situation as someone who posted the same question in 2017: Retrieve and Install Sticky Notes via PowerShell I'm able to list 145 applications, for instance: PackageFullName : Microsoft.OneConnect_5.2006.1691.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Re-installing via Powershell.

Microsoft Store Not Re-installing via Powershell.: After attempting to install Sea of Thieves via the Microsoft Store, and failing due to some error. I have tried to reinstall the Microsoft Store, as a previous thread said I had to enter the the command: Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd64_microsoft-windows-lxss-installer