Windows 10: Install fail! Load Driver issue

Discus and support Install fail! Load Driver issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sethiatt, May 23, 2018.

1. sethiatt Win User

Install fail! Load Driver issue

I don’t know what drivers I’m missing I’ve tried installing drivers for my cpu and graphics card but none solve the issue. I have a Intel core i3 8100 coffee lake, auros gigabyte gaming 3 h370, nvidia geforce 1050 Ti with crucial 8 gb ddr4

:)

sethiatt, May 23, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 24, 2018
  3. Issues with installing the drivers and apps after performing reset on the device

Hi,

As you are facing issues with installing the drivers on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort in resolving the issues with touch screen.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you facing any issues with connecting to the internet?
    • Were you able to see any error message in the device manager?

I suggest you to try updating the network drivers and check if it is reflecting under installed programs in
    Control Panel.

Step 1: I suggest you to
    Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the network adapter driver from device manager.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa regarding
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of installing the driver on your device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2018
Thema:

Install fail! Load Driver issue

1. Install fail! Load Driver issue - Similar Threads - Install fail Load

2. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  3. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...: I get this error every time I start my HP pavilon gaming laptop and then the internal screen does not work while any display plugged into the hdmi port works fine....
  4. The driver \Driver\XTUComponent failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  6. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: I have been getting freezes and then blue screens and event viewer has told me this: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_371717AA&REV_05\3&11583659&2&20. This driver is for Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant. Every...
  7. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: This warning shows up in my System Log just after a reboot. Any ideas what is causing this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 3/25/2021 11:38:40 AM Event ID: 219 Task Category: 212 Level: Warning Keywords:...
  8. The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device...: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\7&26d7e364&0&0001. I keep getting this warning message in the event viewer on Windows 10 version 2004 I have a Logitech g pro x headset I have removed the driver also the logitech...
  9. Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers: Hi everyone, Long time Mac user switching back to PC here. I'm stuck installing Windows at the very beginning, before choosing any drive to install to. I've made a USB bootable installer, which loads, and takes me to a "windows needs to load drivers" message right after...
  10. WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load

WUDFRd Driver Failed to Load: I was upgrading Windows 10 today when I got Driver WUDFRd Driver load issue. I don't know what caused it. The event ID was 219. I tried to run the windows updates to have it fixed but it didn't work out! please help me out here to solve this issue. Thanks! 105916

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows install fails after drivers load