Windows 10: Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006. What other support programme do I need to make it work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wim Saarberg, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

Hi all,

I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006.

What other support programme do I need to make it work?

:)

Wim Saarberg, Jul 7, 2018
  2. MarkS-H Win User

1628 failed to complete installation FSX Gold Edition Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I am having problems using/reinstalling FSX Gold Edition. FSX used to work without problems on Wndows 7 Pro 64bit, but I have recently done the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64bit and ran the FSX game. It worked ok until I opened another window within
    FSX (maps, configuration settings, select aircraft, etc. etc.) then the whole screen went black and had to close the FSX program from the task manager.

I eventually decided to uninstall the FSX game to do a fresh install. I ran the setup.exe program from the CD as
    administrator but I get this message each time....

Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro 59ee7088-1f7b-4f5d-a6a4-e21f17a118d7.jpg

I then tried to do a clean boot by going into the services (via msconfig) and disabling the services and restarting the computer.

The tried again the install FSX but the same message appears as above. Now I cannot even install the game!!

Has anyone got any suggestions?

I know that a similar posting has been placed on this community site but as yet I have not received any replies.

MarkS-H, Jul 7, 2018
  3. FSX Gold Edition with Windows 10

I already posted a question on this subject but I did not add enough information in my initial post. Several years ago I bought the newest edition of Flight Simulator X which was the Gold Edition. When I bought the game I was running Winows 8 which I upgraded
    to 8.1 and I recall the game working fine.

The end of July I upgraded to Windows 10. Several days ago I decided to play the simulator and when I attempted to run it I immediately got an error message telling me I was running the wrong version of DirectX and I needed to download and install DirectX
    9 for the game to work. With Windows 10 I am running DirectX 11.5. I fear that downloading and installing DirectX 9 will cause problems and I am hesitant to even attempt it.

I did some research regarding FSX Gold Edition compatibility with Windows 10. According to my research FSX Gold Edition will work with Windows 10 but only provide I had not also installed the acceleration option (which I had done). I figured maybe I could
    reinstall the game and leave out the acceleration option. Guess not. I load the first CD and the drive does nothing but continue to run full blast. I do not get any of the installation screens. I tried opening the CD and selected setup.exe and did get a screen
    asking me if I wanted to install the game. I selected this option and got a dark screen with a small windo indication applications were being deleted (??) and got 4 or 5 bars indicating something was happening but never got any farther. The DC drive just continued
    spinning like it was going to launch out of the computer.

I'm guessing FSX Gold Edition does not play well with Windows 10. Has anyone else had a situation similar to this and if so did you get anything to work and if so, how?

GaryZeiher, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

FSX Gold edition acceleration

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues installing “MS Flight Simulator X – Gold Edition” in Windows 10 system.

Share this information to assist you better.

• How are trying to install the game?
    • If you are installing game from a CD. Did you check by inserting different game CD into your computer?
    The issue could be caused if the installation disk of Flight Simulator X Gold Edition is corrupted or not working.

Following link is an article on Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925722?wa=wsignin1.0

To check Compatibility of any game on Windows 10, enter the product name and click on
    Search in the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/compatibility/Error/Index

Refer to the suggestion given by Jim Beam Black
    from the link below:

fsx for windows 10

Please post your query regarding Xbox games in the link provided below:

Xbox forum:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

1. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Install FSX Gold

2. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  3. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  4. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  5. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE: I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make work?...
  6. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  7. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  8. Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology Gold Edition - Windows 10: I have an existing and previously much played version of AoM (Gold Edition) - I have recently tried playing this on my new Windows 10 laptop, but to no avail. I've seen several postings that point to the fact that there's a security driver that's been removed that means that...
  9. Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2: The problem that I'm facing is that the disc 1 installation is done in say about ~15 mins, but the disc 2 takes forever. In the installation progress bar i get about 11 bars with the Disc 1 and then the computer tells me to insert the disc 2. After installing disc 2, the...
  10. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing fsx gold edition windows10

2. fsx gold edtion problem install windows 10

3. install fsx on win 10 pro

4. install fsx gold edition on windows 10,
  5. clean reinstall fsx gold cd,
  6. install fsx gold edition,
  7. loading FSX Gold,
  8. INSTALLING MICROSOFT MFS GOLD EDITION ON WIN10 PRO,
  9. fsx gold edition windows 10,
  10. install fsx windows 10,
  11. FSX su windows10 errore 1607,