Windows 10: Install Info

Discus and support Install Info in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; www.microsoft.com\en-gb\software-download\windows10 www.microsoft.com\en-us\software-download\windows10 Adjust accordingly to region if you want.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iBawbag, Jul 29, 2015.

1. iBawbag Win User

Install Info

www.microsoft.com\en-gb\software-download\windows10

www.microsoft.com\en-us\software-download\windows10

Adjust accordingly to region if you want. Select upgrade if first time before activation. No need to wait for GWX notification. Do not clean install until activated via this method. Activation issues today so be patient, lots of them today. Thought my key was dodgy lol.

Activation Info
    Hardware ID – This value is derived based on the hardware configuration of your computer.
    The WPA system checks the following 10 categories of the computer hardware to derive the Hardware ID:
    Display Adapter SCSI Adapter IDE Adapter (effectively the motherboard) Network Adapter (NIC) and its MAC Address RAM Amount Range (i.e., 0-64mb, 64-128mb, etc.) Processor Type Processor Serial Number Hard Drive Device Hard Drive Volume Serial Number (VSN) CD-ROM / CD-RW / DVD-ROM

What if I upgrade or make changes to my hardware?

In the above mentioned 10 categories of hardware, at least 7 should be the same. Thus you are allowed to make changes to not more than 3 categories of hardware. If you make too many changes then your activation will fail. In this case, it is necessary to contact the customer service representative via phone and explain about your problem. If he is convinced he may re-issue a new product key for your computer using which you can re-activate your Windows.

This is older activation data but based on same. No keys just hardware id.

Sorry if this is obvious and unnecessary post. Glad to have joined a good forum. From an old colleague who works at Redmond.

:)

iBawbag, Jul 29, 2015

2. Info on installing updates

Yes I do. However my subscription ends in 4 days.

PamHarville, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Info on installing updates

On trying to run Defender I received the following message - " An unexpected problem occurred, install any available updates, and then try to start the program again." The "Update" tab shows that the virus and spyware definitions are up to date and have
    been updated about an hour ago as I type this post.

Can anyone tell me what is the problem here?

Thanks, Lance.

Lancelot G Bokay, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Install Info

1. Install Info - Similar Threads - Install Info

2. Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install...: Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install option? "KB5034441: Windows Recovery Environment update for Windows 10, version 21H2 and 22H2: January 9, 2024"...
  3. Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install...: Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install option? "KB5034441: Windows Recovery Environment update for Windows 10, version 21H2 and 22H2: January 9, 2024"...
  4. Is there current info when the following update is going to be removed from the install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I automate config bg-info install and download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I automate config bg-info install and download: I can't find anything online which has a way to automate the download and installation of bg-info aswell as automatically applying a custom bg-info file....
  6. How do I automate config bg-info install and download

How do I automate config bg-info install and download: I can't find anything online which has a way to automate the download and installation of bg-info aswell as automatically applying a custom bg-info file....
  7. How do I automate config bg-info install and download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc processor info. AMD 2650 R3. 1.45GHz. Can i installation win 11. Or not. ?prosessor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc processor info. AMD 2650 R3. 1.45GHz. Can i installation win 11. Or not. ?prosessor: My pc support or not win 11 tell me. ? Pc. Prsessor. AMD 2650. R3. 1.45GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-processor-info-amd-2650-r3-145ghz-can-i/95684aec-a153-4319-bc68-f01ee4595442
  9. My pc processor info. AMD 2650 R3. 1.45GHz. Can i installation win 11. Or not. ?prosessor

My pc processor info. AMD 2650 R3. 1.45GHz. Can i installation win 11. Or not. ?prosessor: My pc support or not win 11 tell me. ? Pc. Prsessor. AMD 2650. R3. 1.45GHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-processor-info-amd-2650-r3-145ghz-can-i/95684aec-a153-4319-bc68-f01ee4595442
  10. Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Info on Installing Office 2019 Stand Alone: I am looking for detailed installation information for MS Office Home & Student 2019, text or video, that will preview the entire installation process. What I am looking in this info for is: Does the stand alone product install old-school, without the need to enter a...