Windows 10: Install PC Bluetooth twice

Discus and support Install PC Bluetooth twice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by weybrew, May 29, 2018.

1. weybrew Win User

Install PC Bluetooth twice

My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon is not in the Action Center. Can someone tell me how to get Bluetooth up and running, please?

:)

weybrew, May 29, 2018

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 30, 2018
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Install PC Bluetooth twice

1. Install PC Bluetooth twice - Similar Threads - Install Bluetooth twice

2. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice: So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it...
  3. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice: So I just got a new gaming laptop a couple weeks ago and twice already on startup the bluetooth has not turned on. The first time it happened was the weekend i got it so i assumed it was just because it was a new PC. i dont remember why is was not turned on the first time. it...
  4. Bluetooth not turning on, on startup twice

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. KB4023057 installed twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4023057 installed twice: Update KB4023057 installed twice for some unknown reason. It successfully installed on Jan 22 and Feb 24. Would someone please explain why this happened. I look forward to anyone's comments. Thanks...
  6. KB4524570 installed twice

in Windows 10 Support
    KB4524570 installed twice: Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.476 just trying to understand the Update process more KB4524570 has installed twice Is this normal ? See the following (Hope I have added attachment OK) 145415
  7. UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE

UPDATE INSTALLED TWICE: Windows update KB4497936 installed twice on my pc. I deleted it once but when windows came back up the update showed up again for another install. I have pressed the update pause until someone comes to my rescue. Who knows how many times it will install? I am running Windows...
  8. Update 1803 installs twice

Update 1803 installs twice: When I do an upgrade to Win10, I delay setting up the network. Then I go to System, plug in the ethernet cable, click on Activate, and as soon as Win10 is activated I pull the ethernet cable. That routine is because I have a local copy of update 1893, all 772MB of it, that I...
  9. Install PC Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Install PC Bluetooth: My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon...
  10. KB4016871 Installed Twice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4016871 Installed Twice: I am wondering why KB4016871 has installed itself twice. [img] 84508